Any change feel baby move at 8 weeks?

Vicyi

Me & Mine
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Yesterday i was in the bath and i swear i felt the baby move. Not a kick or anything like that just a movement. It was really similar to first time i felt DD move but that wasn't till about 14 weeks! I'm convinced i felt something (deffo not gas!) but Oh thinks i'm imagining it. Any chance it could have been? And if not what could it have been :S

you probably can I am sure I have felt our LO moving already. I know I felt my son at 10 weeks with my previous pregnancy.

At 8 weeks your baby is only just starting to think about growing arms and legs, so wouldn't be moving yet. However, if you're possibly farther along, maybe, but it's still really early for that.

maybe but there is also a ton of nerves and blood vessles growing in your tummy and so it could also be nerves playing tricks on you. the only reason I mention is when I got my appendix out and my incision was healing I was having similar tingles as I am having now...only now they are coming from all over even what feels like inside...not sharp prickly always either sometimes they are soft....but I have nothing to compare to and you know your body best.

You know I've been wondering the same thing. I felt my other 3 kids between 10-12 weeks but the last 2 days I've sworn Ive felt some slight flutters. I will be 8 weeks Wednesday. They aren't kicks by any means, just a brisk faint movement. It could just be gas but It feels exactly like it felt in the early stages with my other 3 kids so who knows.

Sorry but I don't think you would be able to actually feel the baby moving yet,

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/blogs/nb_checklists/pages/how-big-is-baby.aspx?r=0&MsdVisit=1

The baby at 8 weeks is the size of a raspberry still!

Thanks for that link tasha :) Is nice to have real life things to compare the size to xx

lol my babies the size of a peach nearly, hehe how completely cute!! tashas right theres no chance you'd be able to feel ur baby move at 8weeks, s/he wouldnt be strong enough surely?? altho if it is that ur very lucky cos i stil cant feel my peach sized baby :( xx

Just looked at the link and it says its little arms and legs are wriggling like crazy! lol. bless!! It deffo wasnt a kick/punch but im still adament it wasnt gas! lol. I think i'll just keep a feel out for another flutter!! Thankyou ladies! x

holy crap, that fruit link is so cute.

At 8 weeks, they're smaller than an inch, and just starting to move around. It's unlikely it was the bubs you felt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->