Any chart experts? I lost my crosshairs

sarah2211

Reaction score
This was our last chance to TTC for a few months as my DH has been sent overseas with the military and we have no return date, except "it'll be a few months".

I'm still continuing to chart and check CM, but skipped the OPK this cycle.

My DH left CD 11, we BD evening of CD 10. Yesterday FF put crosshairs on CD 14, but this morning my temp dropped and the crosshairs disappeared.

Usually my cycle is pretty regular, 29-31 days but I have PCOS. If you click on my chart, you'll see this is my first month of properly charting.

Does it look like I haven't O'd yet? My CM has all dried up.

Keep charting they will probably come.back after a few more temps above cover. Its happened to me. I would say you have od when you think as there was a shift and yes it has dipped but its common a few days after o for 1 day but its having a wobberly as its more than 1. Is there anything that happened on those nights that were different eg window open or door open or mouth open whilst asleep that might have thrown one of the temps. I personally wouldnt worry. You also have open circle d19 so the time wasnt taken the same.as the rest and that can cause u to loose cross hairs.

Thanks ms sunshine, they came back today! I'm quite confused about what my temps are doing. They seem to be all over the place. I don't know if I slept with my mouth open, I don't think I did. But nothing else changed, except the night are getting a little cooler but I usually self regulate pretty well in my sleep.

CD 19 I took a little earlier than usual because I'd woken up needing to go to the toilet. I took my temp first and figured by my usual time of 7am it would have been even further out.

Any idea why my temp keeps dropping like this? Thanks

Could be implantation. I always ignore the first dip for me as i always get it and i normally only get a dip to or past my coverline if i inplanted. That might be different for you but thats what it is for me ( see it with my sons chart and 2 cps since ttc no 2) could just be normal for your body. If you like at ff positive pregnancy results the patterns are crazy some it goes straight up and just keeps going some it does a saw effect with the highest point not getting much higher and some it goes up some and drop at lot then up even higher then drops a lot. So long as its above coverline its all good. I cant see ff moving your onto the 2nd date as you have a few temps abover coverline so i think your safe. Tbh ff is annoying at times as unless you do cm and cervical position it sometimes takes it away when even when you know youre right lol. Its changed mine and said i od later and i would have had a 5 day lp

I think you ovulated CD13, FF cant detect that since you a empty circle and have watery cm after ovulation which is unusual. If you change those watery cm to creamy, you will get solid cross.

You are most likely 10dpo today

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->