• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any charters able to take a peek at my chart? Temps too low? Losing hope

Laurabub84

Reaction score
Hi. Today I'm 5dpo. My temps haven't gone any higher then 36.40 so far and it's starting to get me down. Feeling discouraged as when I compare to my chart when I conceived my little girl and my chemical pregnancy they were more between 36.50 and 36.70. But could also be my own doing I guess as I do sleep with a fan on all year round. I did turn it away from me last night so was hoping it would be higher. I'm so desperate for this cycle to work as it's taken 5 months since my chemical to finally be back in the 2ww. With my chemical I had ovulated on cycle 54 of that cycle. Which I assumed was why the pregnancy didn't take. I was obviously devastated to have finally got my bfp and then lose it again. Then I went 117 days with nothing, then as you can see by this chart its down as me having two af's. Don't really understand why it didn't count the second as a separate cycle? I've just taken the second as another af and counting myself as being cd27. These last 5 months have been so long and emotional and I was so happy to have ovulated Saturday and now because of my chart I'm starting to lose hope with it all again. Please, any opinions welcome. TiaScreenshot_20190822_102018.jpg

I’m sorry about your cycle issues, my daughter is two and I’m still not having proper cycles so I understand your pain. As for your chart, it’s not the actual temperature that you need to look at just the change in average. There’s a definite rise there so I really do think you’ve ovulated, when I conceived my daughter my post O temps were around 36.4, so it’s really not that low. My current cycle says I’ve ovulated with post O temps of 36.1-36.2!

You can go into settings of fertility friend and split a chart, I had a similar thing with FF before and had to split the chart

Good luck honey xx

Split the chart at cd17.

Looks like O

None of my BFP charts look the same as each other.

Thank you for your replys ladies. Today I'm 10dpo. I got faint lines on a couple of different tests on evening of 8dpo. Next morning they were the same. First response rapid response line was barely there. Then by that evening hardly anything and this morning nothing. I'm worried I've had another chemical now. Feeling so down today. My temps gone down the last 2 days from 8dpo so really don't know what to think

Kitty it's reassuring your temps are the same. Your the first I've known as everyone else's alway seem to be around 36.40 before ovulation. Mine are always in the 35.00s

My chart today, 10dpo
Screenshot_20190827_123956.jpg

Tested again this afternoon (around 4ish) and after about a minute I have faint lines again. So just confused at the moment
1566919322957.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"