any charters here... how does this look

stephg83

Reaction score
3 days till AF due ladies and this is my first proper chart.... How do you think its looking... I broke and did a few ic test but all negative. I don't really have any symptoms and the few I think I may have I'm ignoring as the last 3 cycles I drove myself crazy symptom spotting... The only thing really any different is the hot flushes but I've had a sniffle for the past week.. Last cycle I got two faint positives but af came a day late... So must of been evaps (they were on blue eyes) xx I appreciate you looking and any thoughts would be fab xx not feeling hopeful if I'm honest.... Just preparing myself for the disappointment again xx

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150225_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20150225_0001.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 30
You should be good to test any time now. :)

I'm too scared too test.... Think I'm going to wait to see if AF shows up.... I know you know quite a bit about charting Dill..... How do u think it looks??

It looks promising to me. I see a possible implantation dip and a slight temperature rise afterward that may make for a triphasic chart this month. It's not a guarantee, of course (you can be triphasic without a pregnancy, or pregnant with just a biphasic chart), but the possibility is there!

Thanks Dill... Just that little bit of hope is a massive thing xx temp has rose again this morning and I feel very very sick.... Fx

That's great! Fingers crossed tight for your test.

:dust:

My chart as of this morning..... I broke and did a ic test as af due tomorrow.... :bfn: I know I'm not out till AF shows but if I am surely it would show....

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150227_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20150227_0001.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 12
Loads of women don't test positive until after 14dpo, so don't count yourself out! Your chart is looking good to me.

Well no sign of AF yet.... Temp drop slightly from 98.04 to 97.73.... My boobs are still very very sore and usually the day af shoes they stop.. I thought af had come this morning as I had an awful cramping pain... Went to the loo and (tmi) I just had some creamy cm and I have an upset in the number 2 department... Feeling a little heavy down there like af might be on her way though xx I've given up trying to guess what my body is doing as the the last two cycles I have been late for AF when I've been like clockwork for every single cycle before... I did another ic this morning with fmu but nothing... Not even a faint line like last month.. Sat here in tears like a big idiot cause I'm just so frustrated. All I want is to be a mum and to give oh and I the family we crave.. Trying to stay positive is so hard xx

Sorry... Just needed to let it out a little.

:hugs:

It's okay, I understand!

The gush of CM is a good sign, really. Your symptoms sound a lot like mine this cycle -- sore boobs, cramping, gushes of CM. A little smidge of a temp drop is no big deal. Your temps are even up around where I was after my triphasic shift. :) Have you tested since the 26th?

I'm going to test in a few mins... Still no sign of AF and temp has soared from 97.73 yesterday to 98.6 today.... Think maybe I've slept funny lol probably with my mouth wide open lol xx will update soon xx thanks dill xx

Well did a frer this morning and its still bfn xx not out till AF shows xx so test again tomorrow if still no sign xx

Chart as of today... Xx bfn on a frer... No signs of AF... Still have sore boobs and a slightly sicky feeling.. Creamy cm and cervix is high and soft this morning.. Keeping it all crossed xx

Attachments

• wp_ss_20150301_0001.jpg
    wp_ss_20150301_0001.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Your chart is looking so promising! Def keep testing, and keep us posted. :D

Your chart looks really good! fingers crossed for your bfn in a day or two!

Well ladies still no af... Got very very very mild af like pains but not cramps and keep getting gushes of creamy cm.... My boobs are still aching like mad n my nipples are on fire... Had a little twinge of back ache but that's gone now... Bfn again this morning... But still keeping my fingers crossed as not out till AF rears her ugly head xx
Little bit gutted as I didn't temp this morning because I woke up late for work..... I was so exhausted.. I snoozed my alarm 4 times hahahaha xx

When are you testing again?

Well I'm confused now because at work today I thought af arrived... It was very pale pink and not that much... Then a little later on in the day it was brown like old blood... Now I home from work and it seems to of stopped.... I have very light cramps to be honest they aren't really there at all but my boobs still ache massively... So I'm going to wait and see if AF kicks in properly I guess!! Confused and disappointed but a little bit of me is still hoping as I've heard this can happen x

AF well n truly got me in the night... So I'm out... Again!! See you in a few weeks xx good luck n FX for all xx 😞

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->