Any Christian Ladies want to pray for BFP?!

chichifab

Reaction score
Hello,

Don't know if this type of thread has been done before. I am Christian and I am on a journey to my first pregnancy. I have had 3 cycle of ivf with 1 bfn, 1 no transfer and my last one which was BFP but ended in a miscarriage.
I know this is a very difficult journey emotionally and physically and I am hoping there ladies out there who want to pray for one another and to share prayer points and scriptures.

Hebrews 11:11 (NIV)
[11] And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise.

Jeremiah 29:11
New International Version (NIV)
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Love this one too :)

Hello,

Don't know if this type of thread has been done before. I am Christian and I am on a journey to my first pregnancy. I have had 3 cycle of ivf with 1 bfn, 1 no transfer and my last one which was BFP but ended in a miscarriage.
I know this is a very difficult journey emotionally and physically and I am hoping there ladies out there who want to pray for one another and to share prayer points and scriptures.

Hebrews 11:11 (NIV)
[11] And by faith even Sarah, who was past childbearing age, was enabled to bear children because she considered him faithful who had made the promise.

Hi bballbay!

How are you,

Lovely scripture and how nice to get a reply! Read your signature, so sorry you lost your angel. I had a MC recently myself and its heart breaking but I know the God we serve has the best planned for us.

Psalm 113:9 (NIV)
[9] He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.

Hello!

Thanks for your note. I am sorry for your loss as well. I am still going through the miscarriage part. I am hoping to try another FET cycle around the holidays. Where are you in your journey friend? Thanks for reminding me that he has the best planned for us in his time....not our time.

I read this book called "You're Late Again Lord" because I was/am struggling with letting go of my plan for my life. It is really a good read and I just wanted to pass along in case that was something you would be interested in.

https://www.amazon.com/Youre-Again-Impatient-Womans-Timing/dp/1586604104

I pray your miracle is near for you friend! Love and prayers for you! :hugs:

Here is another one of my favorite verses. Thank you for sharing yours as well!

Phillippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Hi bballbay!

How are you,

Lovely scripture and how nice to get a reply! Read your signature, so sorry you lost your angel. I had a MC recently myself and its heart breaking but I know the God we serve has the best planned for us.

Psalm 113:9 (NIV)
[9] He settles the childless woman in her home as a happy mother of children. Praise the Lord.

Thank you so much! I will definitely get that book. It's sounds like just what I need. I am currently in my 2WW, the worst period! It's hard not knowing, but all I have to do is leave it up to God. After trying for about 3 years with no success, it's hard to stay positive but with prayer and trusting in him, I some how pull through.

The scripture you shared was just what I needed! I have also read this book and its very good especially if you have suffered a loss

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0892747560/?tag=hydra0b-21&hvadid=9557943789&ref=asc_df_0892747560

When is your FET? I Will definitely put you in my prayers!!!:hugs:

Thanks for the book! I will definitely check that out!

After going through this journey I am fearful of the whole process. I always pray - "I can do anything through God who gives me strength." It brings peace to my mind knowing that he is walking with us even in those dark days. OH the 2WW!! What an exciting and nerve wracking time! You are in my prayers dear! Please keep in touch and let me know how you are doing. God will give you strength to get through this time. It is just so hard no knowing...and of course the desire to want it to happen now...and I always thought I'd be done having kids by now. But again, I am reminded it is in his time...not mine. I honestly though believe that I have grown closer to God through this waiting time. I grew up in the church and have always known God but this infertility journey has made me grow much closer. So for that I can be thankful. I pray this cycle is it for you friend!

I love christian music as well. This is one of my favorites...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q8pWgDsv1E

Take care friend. God is not through with us yet!

Thank you so much! I will definitely get that book. It's sounds like just what I need. I am currently in my 2WW, the worst period! It's hard not knowing, but all I have to do is leave it up to God. After trying for about 3 years with no success, it's hard to stay positive but with prayer and trusting in him, I some how pull through.

The scripture you shared was just what I needed! I have also read this book and its very good especially if you have suffered a loss

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0892747560/?tag=hydra0b-21&hvadid=9557943789&ref=asc_df_0892747560

I forgot to mention in my last post. I just found out this cycle didn't work about 2 weeks ago. I am planning on calling this week to schedule an appointment with my doctor to see the plan for the next cycle. I am hoping to get another try with my November cycle. I appreciate your prayers! You are in my prayers as well friend! I have been in your shoes and know all of the emotions running through you during this 2WW. :hugs:

Thank you so much for your post and that wonderful song! Its amazing, I love Christian music!! That was just what I needed. I'm so sorry your last cycle didn't work but I will pray that The Lord directs you towards the path you need to take at your follow up. They may try something new.

Talking of something new, they put me on baby aspirin and steroids on this cycle to help with my implantation and avoid misscariage. I have been really struggling today even after church to be positive. I have been having bad cramps since yesterday and I am only 3dp2dt!! I woke up at 4 this morning as I couldn't sleep because of the pain. I prayed about it hoping that God will see me through. I'm now thinking of reaching for some paracetamol pain killers to see if they will help. I pray that it's a good sign but you never now.

Just like you, my infertility has really made me closer to God and I am glad!!! We can get through anything with God, nothing is beyond his reach!!! Let me know how you get on, and I am glad that I have you to share this with. God brings angels in your life from all sort of places.
Stay blessed my friend ;)

I'm sorry that your having cramps. I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this note! It is so hard to not over analyze symptoms during that 2ww. Every little twinge I felt I wondered what was going on....then I was sure it was just probably gas :dohh: I hear you about being positive. This journey is such an emotional roller coaster. I still have my moments. I feel like in those slow times in life I can let my mind get the best of me. I know the devil takes over my thoughts and the fear of the unknown can be so scary. God is testing us.

James 1:2-4 - 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I don't know about the joy thing and being tested but someday we will hopefully look back on this period of our lives and see the wonderful story our Lord was weaving throughout our lives.

I'm glad to have met you! Please keep me posted. You are in my prayers. :hugs:

Thank you so much for your post and that wonderful song! Its amazing, I love Christian music!! That was just what I needed. I'm so sorry your last cycle didn't work but I will pray that The Lord directs you towards the path you need to take at your follow up. They may try something new.

Talking of something new, they put me on baby aspirin and steroids on this cycle to help with my implantation and avoid misscariage. I have been really struggling today even after church to be positive. I have been having bad cramps since yesterday and I am only 3dp2dt!! I woke up at 4 this morning as I couldn't sleep because of the pain. I prayed about it hoping that God will see me through. I'm now thinking of reaching for some paracetamol pain killers to see if they will help. I pray that it's a good sign but you never now.

Just like you, my infertility has really made me closer to God and I am glad!!! We can get through anything with God, nothing is beyond his reach!!! Let me know how you get on, and I am glad that I have you to share this with. God brings angels in your life from all sort of places.

Hi bballbaby,

I'm feeling a lot better today. My cramps are mild now. I know what you mean about over analysing any twinge. DH keeps telling me that what will be will be no matter how scared I get. It's just great to remember that our blessings are already there for us, it's all about God's timing. He knows whether I will get a BFP or not. I a bit calmer now. All I have to do is to get that book you recommend and read it in my 2WW :coffee:

Enough about me, how are you doing? Did you get to arrange your follow up appointment?

Exodus 23:25-26 (NIV)
[25] Worship the Lord your God, and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, [26] and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span.

Our breakthrough will come, all we have to do is to trust him :kiss:

I'm sorry that your having cramps. I hope you are feeling better by the time you read this note! It is so hard to not over analyze symptoms during that 2ww. Every little twinge I felt I wondered what was going on....then I was sure it was just probably gas :dohh: I hear you about being positive. This journey is such an emotional roller coaster. I still have my moments. I feel like in those slow times in life I can let my mind get the best of me. I know the devil takes over my thoughts and the fear of the unknown can be so scary. God is testing us.

James 1:2-4 - 2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3 because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. 4 Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything.

I don't know about the joy thing and being tested but someday we will hopefully look back on this period of our lives and see the wonderful story our Lord was weaving throughout our lives.

I'm glad to have met you! Please keep me posted. You are in my prayers. :hugs:

Oh! plus the scripture you shared is very true! The devil wants us to give up, but we shouldn't give him the satisfaction!!

Hi ladies...I hope it's okay that I join you. I am also a Christian, and it is only by the grace of God that I make it through each heartbreaking cycle with faith to keep going and continue hoping for the next.

My dh and I have been ttc for close to 28 months. I have 4 children from a previous marriage, but dh has no bio children and we desperately want to share the joy and miracle of new life together. We tried ivf/icsi one year ago and had a chemical. We haven't been able to try again since then because we are completely oop and have had several other expenses come up that has prevented us from being able to save.

In any case, it was exactly what I needed to see your posts. I will definitely be praying for both of you as I hope you will pray for me. A scripture passage that has recently blessed my heart is from Isaiah 54:1-10 ....

Sing, O barren [woman], You who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, You who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate Than the children of the married woman, says the Lord. Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited. Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore. For your Maker is your husband, The Lord of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth. For the Lord has called you Like a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, Like a youthful wife when you were refused, Says your God. For a mere moment I have forsaken you, But with great mercies I will gather you. With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you, Says the Lord, your Redeemer. For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; For as I have sworn That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, So have I sworn That I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed, Says the Lord, who has mercy on you. (Isaiah 54:1-10 NKJV)

:hugs::hug:

welcome! nice to have you join us. i hear you about making in through each cycle by the grace of God. thank you for your scripture. i enjoyed reading it. will keep you in my prayers. :hugs:

Hi ladies...I hope it's okay that I join you. I am also a Christian, and it is only by the grace of God that I make it through each heartbreaking cycle with faith to keep going and continue hoping for the next.

My dh and I have been ttc for close to 28 months. I have 4 children from a previous marriage, but dh has no bio children and we desperately want to share the joy and miracle of new life together. We tried ivf/icsi one year ago and had a chemical. We haven't been able to try again since then because we are completely oop and have had several other expenses come up that has prevented us from being able to save.

In any case, it was exactly what I needed to see your posts. I will definitely be praying for both of you as I hope you will pray for me. A scripture passage that has recently blessed my heart is from Isaiah 54:1-10 ....

Sing, O barren [woman], You who have not borne! Break forth into singing, and cry aloud, You who have not labored with child! For more are the children of the desolate Than the children of the married woman, says the Lord. Enlarge the place of your tent, And let them stretch out the curtains of your dwellings; Do not spare; Lengthen your cords, And strengthen your stakes. For you shall expand to the right and to the left, And your descendants will inherit the nations, And make the desolate cities inhabited. Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore. For your Maker is your husband, The Lord of hosts is His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth. For the Lord has called you Like a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, Like a youthful wife when you were refused, Says your God. For a mere moment I have forsaken you, But with great mercies I will gather you. With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you, Says the Lord, your Redeemer. For this is like the waters of Noah to Me; For as I have sworn That the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, So have I sworn That I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. For the mountains shall depart And the hills be removed, But My kindness shall not depart from you, Nor shall My covenant of peace be removed, Says the Lord, who has mercy on you. (Isaiah 54:1-10 NKJV)

i did get a follow up appointment for this friday. i'm curious what changes the doctor will suggest this time. back into that waiting room i go again....i was so hoping to be done with this.....

anyhow....Philippians 4:6
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

here is one of my favorite amy grant songs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gm1lVWXwEs

hope you all have a great day/night depending on when you read this.

Oh! plus the scripture you shared is very true! The devil wants us to give up, but we shouldn't give him the satisfaction!!

You are so welcome to join my dear!:happydance:

What a wonderful scripture you shared! It's has put a few this in perspective. That God doesn't want to punish or shame us. Thank you for your prayers and we will definitely put you in our prayers. :hugs:

What a great song bballbaby! It's so true!!

i did get a follow up appointment for this friday. i'm curious what changes the doctor will suggest this time. back into that waiting room i go again....i was so hoping to be done with this.....

anyhow....Philippians 4:6
6 Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.

here is one of my favorite amy grant songs....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Gm1lVWXwEs

hope you all have a great day/night depending on when you read this.

Bballbaby - that's great! I'm sure they will come up with something a bit different this time. Just make sure you ask them all the questions you have.

PK2of8 - Glad you have joined us. I will pray that God enables you to save for the next cycle and that it comes around soon

If you have any specific prayer requests let them known so that we can get into prayer together. AFM, still hanging in there .....

Just like the Amy Grant song, just because it doesn't happen soon enough doesn't mean it will not happen ;)

Hebrews 6:13-15 (NIV)
[13] When God made his promise to Abraham, since there was no one greater for him to swear by, he swore by himself, [14] saying, “I will surely bless you and give you many descendants.” [15] And so after waiting patiently, Abraham received what was promised.

I want to join you ladies :hugs:

I'm 24 years old and I've been a pastors kid since I was 5 years old. I love the Lord with all my heart :)

I'm been trying to concieve my first child since November 2007 (Almost 5 years now)... I'm currently going through fertility treatments, I'm in the middle of my Tamoxifen cycle (cd 20 today). Alot has happened my emotions have been all over the place. Sometimes I have doubted and others I have had faith. It's a rollercoster ride for sure especially for us women who know to trust in the Lord and yet sometimes we just can't let ourselves to do it.

I was given the following book as a gift from a church friend and I found it to be AMAZING! It will make you cry and laugh and feel a lot better about the fertility process. I currently also found three other books but I don't remember the names. I will post them when I get home tonight from work.

I look forward to getting to know you and joining you in the journey with the hope, faith and love of the Lord. Blessing to you all!

https://www.amazon.com/Hope-Deferred-Couples-Coping-Infertility/dp/0880703032

https://www.amazon.com/Hannahs-Hope...&qid=1349185211&sr=1-1&keywords=Hannah's+Hope

These are songs that bring me piece in this time of TTC, first is the artis and then the song title.

Selah - I Turn to You

Me in Motion - Let Mercy Hold You

Plumb - Need You Now

Here is a book I found for our Husbands. I'm going to order it on my Ipad so that my husband can read something LOL

https://www.amazon.com/What-Expect-When-Shes-Expecting/dp/1616080582/ref=pd_sim_b_4

Sometimes we are so caught up in our own emtions that we forget about our husbands and how much they endure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->