Any Christian Ladies want to pray for BFP?!

Hi - I believe God gives us the strength to go as far as we allow ourselves to go
If you feel assisted conception is crossing that line maybe that's God's plan for you. I believe God has put my husband and I on this path because we have something special coming to us. Not sure what but maybe its him just saying not yet be patient. For my own peace at mind those are my thoughts.

I pray you get your BFP soon and keep God close to your heart.

thank you wannabemomma.

i appreciate your reply.

good luck to you:hugs:

:dust::dust::dust:

HI :)
We have been trying to conceive 5 yrs now.. We will have an appointment at the fertility clinic end of next month.. We were there about 4 yrs ago and all the tests were done but we didn't want to start treatments yet... We adopted a wonderful son 2011. What we have been reading we want to try IUI with donor sperm. We have severe MF. I am 33 and DH is 38.
I am just so devastated with so many friends having babies naturally. I feel I need to have a break from FB because I just can't see all these people with their bellies... And yet I am happy for them..Its just so hard. Its so hard to have this huge desire to carry a child and yet be unable to conceive! And some of my Christian friends don't agree with treatments.. Oh well.
I am just having such a hard day today..So sad and hopeless...

HI :)
We have been trying to conceive 5 yrs now.. We will have an appointment at the fertility clinic end of next month.. We were there about 4 yrs ago and all the tests were done but we didn't want to start treatments yet... We adopted a wonderful son 2011. What we have been reading we want to try IUI with donor sperm. We have severe MF. I am 33 and DH is 38.
I am just so devastated with so many friends having babies naturally. I feel I need to have a break from FB because I just can't see all these people with their bellies... And yet I am happy for them..Its just so hard. Its so hard to have this huge desire to carry a child and yet be unable to conceive! And some of my Christian friends don't agree with treatments.. Oh well.
I am just having such a hard day today..So sad and hopeless...

sending you :hug: and :dust:

hi ladies,
what prayer and/or quote has helped you the most during the ttc process?

thank you in advance:hug:

Hi - just popping in on this lovely thread!

There have been so many verses God has given me for strength these last three years. The one I pray most often is Romans 12:12

'Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction and faithful in prayer.'
With His help, it has kept my heart in peace a lot - not everyday, I still have low days and wobbles, but a lot.

Hi ladies, I have been so inspired by this thread.
I am 13dpiui today and having blood test tomorrow. Threw up this morning and also noticed some blood when I wipe. I am still keeping my faith in God. What He has started He will also finish.
Praying for you all.

Good luck Katarina! Your symptoms sound promising. I am 1 dp trigger.

Good luck ladies!

:happydance:

hello to all!
wannabemomma, looks like you have good news:thumbup:

i have my 3rd scan tomorrow. for some reason, my body didn't respond as well to the clomid this round (4th round), so the follicles are slowly growing (kind of like a "normal" cycle). we'll find out tomorrow what the next step is.

good luck and prayers to all!

:dust::dust::dust:

Katrina - I will be praying for you.

Vkj - Yes, I do!!! God has answered our prayers!! I am 10 weeks today. We got to see our little miracle yesterday :)

My prayers and thoughts are with you all. May God hear our petitions and grant us the peace and strength we seek.

hi ladies,
what prayer and/or quote has helped you the most during the ttc process?

thank you in advance:hug:

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

congrats wannabemomma!!!:hugs:

prayers12 and rurin, thank you for the thoughtful passages.

love and prayers to all:dust::dust::dust:

Hi, I see no one has been on here for a couple months, but I am really wanting to join in this wonderful thread. I have 4 children from a previous marriage. My husband and I now had tried for 2 and a half years for a baby and we finally got pregnant in January this year. This was our sweet little miracle baby. My husband had a vasectomy 10 years back during his previous marriage and we had it reversed so we could start trying to have our own child together. I am 37 , and was having a few ovulations issues and he is 44 and so Im feeling like I dont have too much time. Anyways, once we were pregnant we went up in front of the church to have them pray for our baby and a healthy pregnancy. Everything went great until I was 23 weeks along and I ended up with IC and lost our baby boy on June 9th. Most devastating thing we have gone through. :cry: Its been 3 months now and we are wanting to try again, and Im praying we will get pregnant soon and that it wont take another 2 and a half years to conceive. I have much more faith this time that it will work sooner and I have been praying for God to bless us with another child. Please pray for us! This has been just a hard year for us. I dont know how anyone can make it through life without God. He has helped comfort us so much during this time. Im praying this will be our time for another BFP!

sending baby dust and prayers your way blondi76.
i'm so sorry to hear you've gone through a rough time.

may your time here on ttc be short and sweet so can you move on to the pregnancy threads.

god bless.

:hug:

This life seems so painful. At church all the ladies my age have finished their families and I haven't started. I have been trying since I was 30 years which I didn't think is too old. At the beginning it all seemed great after 3 months I was pregnant but then the nightmare started. I ofcourse miscarriage at 8weeks and then we started again. This time no joy we saw the doctor and they confirmed that I had DOR.

4 fail ivf cycles we realised I have worst eggs then a 42 year old. The doctor said this should be the last cycle before I should give up. Is God really so heartless to answer prayers as NO all the time ?

I feel so sad when I go to church he has blessed everyone except for me!

This life seems so painful. At church all the ladies my age have finished their families and I haven't started. I have been trying since I was 30 years which I didn't think is too old. At the beginning it all seemed great after 3 months I was pregnant but then the nightmare started. I ofcourse miscarriage at 8weeks and then we started again. This time no joy we saw the doctor and they confirmed that I had DOR.

4 fail ivf cycles we realised I have worst eggs then a 42 year old. The doctor said this should be the last cycle before I should give up. Is God really so heartless to answer prayers as NO all the time ?

Unlucky,
I wish I had the answers for you. I'm so sorry you're feeling that way.
I pray that you will not feel abandoned and that you will feel God's love
and believe that he will carry you through.

Sending you love and prayers from California.

Unlucky,
I wish I had the answers for you. I'm so sorry you're feeling that way.
I pray that you will not feel abandoned and that you will feel God's love
and believe that he will carry you through.

Sending you love and prayers from California.

Thanks for this

Hello,

This thread has been silent for a couple of years! I trolled through the posts and I would like to congratulate all the bfp!!! God really came through for us!! I thought I revive this thread as we embark on trying to conceive no 2. I also believe that this thread can help other people as it did for me. So if you would like to join me in standing in Faith on this journey I would be honoured. The bible says.....ask and you shall be given......

Wow this is really great to see! Prayers for BFP for all of you! Please add me to your prayers too. I had been wanting a baby for quite some time and had an unplanned pregnancy in May/June. The circumstances were less than ideal but I felt so blessed! I then had an early m/c and now am going to try Frozen AI this month. Any advice/experience/encouragement/prayers welcomed! Thanks!

Love to join you girls. We had our daughter after our fifth ivf. We also want to try for a second. Would love to share your journeys with you.

Although I am blessed to have hada bfp I do get quite sad when everyone around me gets it so easy. I think infertility in some ways scar you for life. Please pray that I am not so bitter.

Will pray that God answers our prayers with a yes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"