Any Christian Ladies want to pray for BFP?!

Hi Ladies, may I join this thread? My DH and I just went through our second failed IVF. We are devastated. It is hard not to lose hope and feel like God isn't answering our prayers when all we want to be is parents. Hoping for all your support and prayers as we continue our journey.

Wishing blessings on you all.

I would love to join you please! Also can I recommend that you read a book named super natural child birth, it's very inspiring and helps you to keep faith that God will come through for you! (Obviously it's not about childbirth really, more about conceiving in the first place) I was lent a copy by my friend at church.

We are already blessed with three children. After a traumatic birth with our third dh made the huge mistake of having a vasectomy, we have since had it reversed and though technically it was a success he has been left with 100% antibodies. So really IVF with icsi is our only option and we have a consultation at the end of the month. Every month I still believe there may have been a miracle and that we will find ourselves pregnant without having to have the treatment. I wasn't sure how most Christian people felt about fertility treatment, but the way I see it God made those break throughs in science happen so that couples who for whatever reason couldn't achieve a pregnancy naturally had another chance?

I will keep you all in my prayers, even more so those of you who haven't been blessed with any children. Hang in there xx

Hi! I stumbled on this thread while looking for something and anything to help me stay strong while I wait for God to fulfil his promise of giving me children. I must admit it isn't a coincidence at all cos I realised every lady who joined this thread eventually got a bfp!

Hubby (31) & I (25) decided to have kids as soon as we got married but we got bumped when I wasn't taking in. After several tests were run on us, doctors couldn't point out anything in particular that was wrong with us, we were fine according to them yet month after month, I kept seeing Af even when we bd'd properly
We chose to go into prayers. We received & believed God's promise in his word and to us directly that we'll have children

It's been almost a year now! I'm presently in a 2 weeks wait period, i'm really hoping this is it. No obvious sign yet, but i'm trusting God fully that this will be a bfp

I'm praying for you all as well!

Hi ladies,
Im glad this thread is still helping other women! People think God and science don't mix but my thinking is God is the giver of life and how ever the child was created, he still created that child.
Now i haven't been here for a while but since i started this thread, i have been blessed with a gorgeous boy who is 2 years old now and i am 16 weeks pregnant through ivf with my second. Psalms 37 says that if you delegently seek him he shall grant you the desires of your heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->