Any clomid prenancies have high progesterone?

mOmOf3BoYsS

Baby on board
Reaction score
So I'm at 4-5 weeks and my progesterone came back at 50.4 (which is a 2nd tri number) Anyone else have this?

ME!!! Mine at 4 weeks 2 days was at 106!!! Freaked me out and I instantly though TWINS...Called my OB and he said it was fine and its better to high than low. And since my low progesterone was the reason I was on clomid I guess its okay.. Still a lil worried about multiples lol

Mine was 53 at 4 weeks and a few days...and I'm having twins :)

ME!!! Mine at 4 weeks 2 days was at 106!!! Freaked me out and I instantly though TWINS...Called my OB and he said it was fine and its better to high than low. And since my low progesterone was the reason I was on clomid I guess its okay.. Still a lil worried about multiples lol

Holy cow! 106!!?? My nurse said she had never seen one as high as 50! I'm worried about multiples too but the doc said hcg is a better indicator of multiples

My HCG seem to be right on track with a singleton birth...2 weeks till my first sonogram...supa NERVOUS...:)

When did you find out about your twins? What where your HCG like at that time..and congrats

I found out at 6 weeks that there were 2...I actually look Femara, not Clomid (which Femara actually has a LOWER instance of twins, go figure), and since it was assisted, I was scanned very early.

I'm actually not sure what my HCG was at that point, I was only checked twice, once to check to make sure I was actually pregnant, and then a few days after to see if it doubled. I remember it being good but not off the charts.

My doc actually said the progesterone is a better indication of multiples, because HCG levels can vary so wildly between people and there is such a large range of normal. Progesterone levels are much more predictable between people. My doc office stops checking HCG once they are sure it's doubling appropriately, and only checks progesterone.

My HCG at 5 weeks 1 day was at 2094...My Progesterone is at 146...I am starting to get really scared. I have no idea what this means:( Should I be worried...

My HCG at 5 weeks 1 day was at 2094...My Progesterone is at 146...I am starting to get really scared. I have no idea what this means:( Should I be worried...

Are you really worried about having twins?

The only way to know for sure is a scan, you might just have really high numbers...if your numbers are that high, you might be able to get a scan at 6 weeks. I got one, and it was very clear there were twins at that point.

I was a little scared at first with the idea of twins, but now I'm really excited, I think it just took a little time to sink in and remember that God never gives you more than you can handle and you WILL be ok!

The only way to know for sure is a scan, you might just have really high numbers...if your numbers are that high, you might be able to get a scan at 6 weeks. I got one, and it was very clear there were twins at that point.

I was a little scared at first with the idea of twins, but now I'm really excited, I think it just took a little time to sink in and remember that God never gives you more than you can handle and you WILL be ok!

My worry was really with DH...I was worried he would be upse about it...I told him that my levels were kinda high and that might mean twins and he said that's fine but if there are any more in there we are giving them away as door prizes...he was kidding of course lol. I had also read a few things about high progesterone being associated with molar pregnancies. Though the are really rare and your HCG's are supposed to be really high along with the progesterone but mine are normal...I just havent seen anyone else with such high levels I guess...And Again Congrats on your twinkies;)

My worry was really with DH...I was worried he would be upse about it...I told him that my levels were kinda high and that might mean twins and he said that's fine but if there are any more in there we are giving them away as door prizes...he was kidding of course lol. I had also read a few things about high progesterone being associated with molar pregnancies. Though the are really rare and your HCG's are supposed to be really high along with the progesterone but mine are normal...I just havent seen anyone else with such high levels I guess...And Again Congrats on your twinkies;)

What the heck is a molar pregnancy?? My hcg at 4 weeks 5 days was 1432, which when I looked it up def borders on high. My doc didn't retest my progesterone which I could scream about!! I asked why and she was like well since your numbers were so good and high we didn't need to retest UGH!!

My u/s is on Dec 5th. So I'll be freaking out until then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->