any conceive easily at first and now struggling with next?

helsurf

Reaction score
With Ds and dd we conceived the first month of trying, now trying to conceive no.3 and going into 5th cycle! I know that's not long and I am so thankful for the 2 I have! Just wondering if anyone else is in a similar situation? This month I am going to try evening primrose oil, as I have very little to no ewcm, which I used to have lots of! My periods have also gone from 28 days to about 24-25, could this affect TTc? Xxx

Hi, you may have a short second phase meaning that you dont have chance for the egg to implant, I suggest temping to accurately pinpoint ovulation and maybe OPKs too, use fertilityfriend.com and it will tell you if you are ovulating :)

Yes, me. First LO was the result of one oopsie and we are now coming to the end of month 5 TTC number 2... It's hard when it doesn't happen right away again, I feel like our expectations are so high when it happens right off the bat the first time.

BTW, my cycles have also shortened to between 25-26 days... But I am still breastfeeding, so I think that might be messing with my cycles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->