Any cravings yet?

Oh my soul so jealous! Our season for watermelon is soon! Cant wait..i love it too! Lol to peeing like a race horse. Hydration is good for us LOL

I'm a California girl, so I can't get enough chips and guacamole!!

Is that a thing for you mommas outside the US? If not, you guys need to try it :happydance:

Haha, I'm a California girl too. Can't get enough Mexican food!
What part of Ca are you from? I'm near Lake Tahoe.

Tahoe is beautiful, still never been! I grew up just outside Los Angeles, but I've been living in Utah the past couple of years! I sure do miss it

I ate LOADS of pickled eggs when I was pregnant with my son, I can't think of anything worse right now! :haha:

I forgot to update...my cravings predicted correctly! It's another boy :)
Lunarose, omg i want a pickled egg so bad now!!

I actually eat like one-two watermelons a day. Husband thinking about starting a watermelon plantation in the UK lol. I love them but damn I they only had slightly less water :shrug:

I actually eat like one-two watermelons a day. Husband thinking about starting a watermelon plantation in the UK lol. I love them but damn I they only had slightly less water :shrug:

this me can't stop eating them it's the only fruit I can stomach

My cravings have been Taco Bell crunch wraps and sushi ( I know bad) .... Also southern comfort food like chicken fried steak, greens mostly salty stuff. and anything with cheese... not sure what to make of it. Im hoping for a boy but who knows...

My cravings have been Taco Bell crunch wraps and sushi ( I know bad) .... Also southern comfort food like chicken fried steak, greens mostly salty stuff. and anything with cheese... not sure what to make of it. Im hoping for a boy but who knows...

With both of my boys I craved savoury everything! This time its fresh fruit and sweet tasting things lol hoping for a girl this time!!

With both of my boys I craved savoury everything! This time its fresh fruit and sweet tasting things lol hoping for a girl this time!!

Oh you are giving me hope lol! I wish I knew a way to tell what the baby is before my 20 week scan,,,,

I'm 6 weeks and purely craving sugar. I'm eating some veggies right now to try and retrain the craving. Lol.

I know how you feel...craving only crap that's bad for you... I'm trying to quit smoking too and I'm starting to eat alot of candy... At least we have an excuse

So with this one so far it’s cola and any and every type of cheese with everything I eat and sausage rolls and slushy I literally feel sick instantly as soon as I’ve eaten .
My first it was twix , Irn bru and Yorkshire pudding. Couldn’t eat any meat (boy)
My second was twix and apples.couldnt eat anything else (girl)
My third was cheese burgers and pink lemonade ate constantly (girl )
My forth was chicken curry and pink lemonade (boy )
My fifth I literally went off of everything and struggled to eat anything but I craved Mountain Dew constantly

Pickle and cheese sandwiches! Yuuuum

Honestly though having more aversions than cravings. Can't stand the smell of cold chicken, smokies, boiled eggs, and fried potatoes

First craving today... for breakfast I had to have rye bread with caramelized onion chutney, cheese and rocket! It was sooooooo good 😍

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->