Any dream interpreters out there?

mod19

Reaction score
I've always had weird/bad dreams, but last night was very unsettling. It started out with me having a baby boy. It happened so fast dh wasn't there and we were both fine so we left the hospital shortly after the birth. I didn't have time to take him home so I took him to do errands with me then to work (at my high school job at a car wash). I sent dh 2 pictures of him throughout the day so he could see his son. While I was working he just disappeared. And the pictures in the text messages turned to those error pictures with the little gray box in the corner. Like he never existed! I don't usually like to read too much into my dreams but I can't ignore this one. Anyone have any idea what any if it means?

It sounds like plain old anxiety to me, hon. I've had some creepy baby-related dreams, too, and they tend to be right around when I have scans or something, when I'm getting nervous. Have you been worried about the baby a lot this week?

Try not to read too much into it, chances are it's subconscious worry and anxiety coming through in your dreams x

I have yet to have a normal pregnancy that hasn't ended in emergency surgery so I am very anxious/nervous!

I'm sure it's just nerves, then! Scary, but totally normal. The hormones lead to some crazy dreams. I hope everything goes smoothly for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->