any end of July testers?!

Awwww congratulations bushj ❤️ I'm still 10dpo, should I be able to tell by now if I'm pregnant? My boobs are really quite sore :( I'm getting far too impatient, what's the best test to get? I'm the UK! Xxxx

Today I found out I AM PREGNANT!!!!! took 2 tests because I just could believe it... they were both positive!

congrats love

Awwww congratulations bushj ❤️ I'm still 10dpo, should I be able to tell by now if I'm pregnant? My boobs are really quite sore :( I'm getting far too impatient, what's the best test to get? I'm the UK! Xxxx

no depends on YOU! each person finds out differently. 10dpo is early. do you know how long your lp is? i didn't get my positive with dd until 12dpo, the day before af was due.

I'm supposed to go in for my first progesterone/beta test this morning, but I'm not even sure I want to go anymore.

I took a FRER this morning and this is what I got... I think I'm gonna have another :angel:

I'm just all in tears :cry:

Attachments

• bad test.jpg
    bad test.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
oh hun no! i don't know how that all works, but everythign crossed it's just a bad test!!!!

Congrats, bushj09!

Unicornwoman, hoping the second test is a fluke - fx for you!

Sounds like I'm with everyone else - estimated 13dpo today, still BFN, nipple soreness is going away (I've been obsessively checking), but fatigue is getting so much worse. But, I did have issues with fatigue several months ago and after testing neg for the obvious possibilities (thyroid, lyme, mono, etc.), figured it was just my body regulating from coming off BCP. Felt better last month after doing a strict anti inflammatory diet, ovulated last month, had a shorter cycle last month (33 days vs. 42), now I'm afraid I've undid all that and that maybe my cycle is off again and we never had a chance. But, I'll keep testing until AF arrives (while hoping she never does!)

hey i didn't notice til you wrote that yogi but my sensitive bbs has disappeared this am? i had strong cramping earlier. i know normally it means i'm actively bleeding when it's like that. just waiting for her to get here.

does anyone know anything about lps changing ?

Geez, now the nipple soreness is completely gone, I feel much less tired, but I have CM that resembles what should happen before/during ovulation.

So - maybe I'm not in the TWW - maybe I'm ovulating at CD33?!

Who knows...I'm so lost.

Congrats bushj09:flower:

Unicornwoman: May be your wee is too diluted. Fingers crossed for a sticky bean.

Hi Ladies, I am BFN as well this morning, and been running around all day.
Unicorn - Def go for your appt, and tell them / show them...perhaps your hcg has only dropped enough to not show on the test OR perhaps that 2nd test is a dud.
Either way maybe they can get your pregesterone where it needs to be!
FX for you hun!

You can add me as :angel:
Monday and Wednesday's beta confirmed the worst. I have miscarried for the 9th time now.

I have finally been referred to a FS.

Geez, now the nipple soreness is completely gone, I feel much less tired, but I have CM that resembles what should happen before/during ovulation.

Who knows...I'm so lost.

i had the same symptoms this month- sadly to say i just got the witch sometime during the night. some ladies just get the same stuff again.

Monday and Wednesday's beta confirmed the worst. I have miscarried for the 9th time now.

oh no hun i'm so sorry. :(

afm :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept.

So sorry to hear that, I hope a FS can help!

Who knows...I'm so lost.

i had the same symptoms this month- sadly to say i just got the witch sometime during the night. some ladies just get the same stuff again.

afm :witch: is officially here. :coffee: now i have to wait to O to find out when i can test. however, it'll be the very end of the month or the very beginning of sept.

Sorry to hear that:nope: Next month could be it for you! Hang in there!

Today at 14DPO, I had a BFN on a FRER, and I have cramps that indicate AF is coming. So, I'm probably out - its so frustrating, because the symptoms I had this week were NEW, never had them before, why is my body playing these tricks on me? Is it possible my body is still trying regulate after coming off BCP 9 months ago?

Thank you it's not sunk in yet really.

So sorry hun.

Mommy- sorry the witch got you. Fx this cycle is better.

Yogi- same thing happened to me. I was having symptoms I've only had when pregnant. Never during the tww. Fx this cycle is it for you.

Afm, CD 4 here. So far I've been good with temping so I'm proud of that. I am going to start opks on CD 7 since ff says I should o on CD 10, I think it should be CD 12 though since I have a 12 day lp and a semi regular 24 day cycle.

Yogi- same thing happened to me. I was having symptoms I've only had when pregnant. Never during the tww. Fx this cycle is it for you.

Afm, CD 4 here. So far I've been good with temping so I'm proud of that. I am going to start opks on CD 7 since ff says I should o on CD 10, I think it should be CD 12 though since I have a 12 day lp and a semi regular 24 day cycle.

You mean you were having symptoms, and turned out to be a BFN? Its just so strange that they were not typical PMS symptoms for me either. They were brand new, never felt this way before, this has to be a good sign symptoms.

I think my body is really good at pranks.:haha:

Good for you for temping, keep it up, hoping you have a clear indicator of ovulation this month and have some good news next time you test!

13 dpo for me and :bfn:
AF due today, hoping :af:
Not feeling good or bad, really just neutral, and waiting it out
Don't misunderstand me I want a baby more than anything I just don't wanna stress over it right now.
Hope all you ladies are doing fabulous!
:dust:

Sorry JLM for BFN. But your chart looks great though!

Well, things are not looking good. I took another FRER today. It's even lighter than yesterday. :wacko:

Heard from the doc about the blood draw (NEW doc BTW...the one I had last week refused to due beta tests with only one previous m/c...like the new guy so much more...wish I'd met him earlier).

HCG is 26. Progesterone is 3.8. He said the HCG is really low and would doubt that I was even pregnant if I hadn't taken a billion pregnancy test prior. :blush: lol. He also says progesterone is kinda low and would like to see that at around 8 or 10.

He's sending me to get another blood draw tomorrow to confirm that this is a chemical pregnancy (or possibly see doubled HCG, but it's doubtful).

No bleeding yet, but I'm not going to hold my breath. :cry:

Fairy Thx, its my only "symptom" lol other than some cervical twingesfor about an hour that were like sharp shooting pains in the vag...figured my cp was changing, but it's still high, other than the opening moving more toward my back...:shrug:

Unicorn - Im sorry ...that sucks he would have doubted preg with that much hcg lol, but at least you have a new dr with new perspective.
I really hope your beta doubles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->