Any expat moms-to-be struggling with food aversions?

ExpatMomKorea

Reaction score
I'm living in Seoul, South Korea, and I'm struggling with some serious food aversions. I used to love Korean food, but now I can't touch most of it with a 10 foot pole. My body is craving western style food, but the area I live in lacks most of what I can tolerate. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? And does anyone have any advice?

I do not have access to an oven and most of the food products I enjoy cooking with are hard to find. I usually have to travel to the foreign market by subway. I'm finding it difficult with all of the fatigue. The struggle is real. :sad2:

Yes, I am struggling with food aversions as well! I'm gravitating towards foods I didn't like before, and struggling to keep down the ones I used to love. Honestly, eat mainly fruits and stay hydrated. Eat small amounts to stay full. If you have access to peppermint oil(Altoids work wonders) I would say resort to that when you feel sick from the aversions. I hope things get better for you.

Oh yes, I'm totally also experiencing aversions...mostly to certain meats, or anything really "heavy", or very seasoned. Also most raw vegetables sound gross, except carrots. Sorry you have such minimal access to the food you're craving! Next time you go to the market, you should definitely stock up!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->