Any experience of using homeopathy to induce???

keava

Reaction score
Hi Girls
I tried the acupuncture and nothing - I have another app on monday for a treatment. I have had 4 sweeps so far and am having a review at hospital tomorrow. My OH and I are having sex every day, Rasp leaf tea and EPO is starting to come out of my pores while Im bouncing on the ball and I now have homeopathic mediicine to try!!
Im 40+9 and no sign of baby - its totally messing with my home birth plan - please does anyone have any more ideas on getting bubs to move before 40+12????
Any advice would be great.
Thanks girls
K xx

Reflexology!! Gotta try it! I don't have much experience with the homeopathy but definitely find a well trained reflexologist!

Pulsatilla is supposed to be very effective and I've seen first had incredible results from reflexology :)

Found a website called Maternity Reflexology and going to try it too!
Wish me luck
xx

I started the remedies yesterday

Cauilophyllum 30c every 3 hours - no effect

Pulsatilla 200c 3 times a day - taken one so far
tomorrow - Gelsemium 200c 3 times in day
Tuesday is the dreaded induction but going to hosp today to dicuss my options.
K xx

I don't know where it is you are but I think it's in the UK. Please stay strong and insist that they do monitoring over induction. You still have the RIGHT to a homebirth even after 42 weeks. Don't let the midwives scare you into anything else.

For me, the thing that got labour going with DS was using a breast pump when I went overdue (5 minutes on each side aevery few hours) and massaging neat clary sage into my bump. You're not supposed to use it neat but I did, and I put a third of a bottle of it into my bath as well (but you're only supposed to put a few drops in:winkwink:)

HTH and I hope you don't have to be induced!

xx

Thanks greta,
Im going to try that today. Im now 40+11. So thursday is D Day.
Im being monitored at hospital everyday - OH isn't keen on going over the 42 weeks at all. Reflexologist is coming tonight to give that a go.
Im trying to be positive but finding it difficult.
Thanks for your support girls.
K x

Try to stay as relaxed as possible. The more tense you get the less of that brilliant oxytocin you'll produce. Oh hun please don't give up. And really think you should still go for a homebirth even if you're over. You never know, you may not actually be over. Your EDD may just be off.

Thats what I thought Jenni but the date comes from the Scan. My LMP date is 20th Nov.
Trying to chill and just take what comes but its hard to let go.
K x

Hope it works out for you hun; I got right up to the wire with my second; went into labour about 20 hours before I was due to be induced so don't give up hope yet xx

I think that's you at 40+11 today right? What are you planning to do about the induction?

reflexology and accupressure points best of luck try to relax xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->