Any Femara Success Stories...

My GYNO recomended me to take Femara instead. We have been TTC for a year now without any help, but I only get my period once in a while! Im in day 2 of femara! Send baby dust to us this way!! ;) I will keep you all updated!

Dianndelto thats how i am very irregular and i will deff send some dust your way if you send some mine lol

Today is day 5. tomorrow I start checking my ovulation with my Ovulation kit. so nervious! Im sending baby dust your way. in my job we have 4 pregnant women and my sister in law too. I keep robbing them and getting near them, maybe its contagious! ;)

wouldnt it be nice if it were that easy

Baby dust your way! I happen to work in the most magical place in the world where there is pixie dust in the air... sending some to you! Today is day 3 after ovulation. how am I going to make it 2 weeks before testing!

i started my femara last night so i am praying that you get a positive test i was hoping that maybe i will find out before fathers day and make it special for my husband!

by the way im way jelouse that you work at the most magical place on earth! that would be and amazing job! i have a pretty stressful job that doesnt help with this situation

There is a girl on here that was taking Femara and she had triplets. Multiples are very rare with Femara, but she has 3 BEAUTIFUL little babies! I took it for a few months and liked it a lot better than Clomid. Less side effects and I did get pregnant on our last try of it but sadly lost the pregnancy at 8 wks.
Good luck and I hope it works for you! :hugs:

I took Femara and conceived my son on my 4th round. He was big and healthy. Now at 17 months I am ttc again. I have had two very very faint pos with the hpt... So will wait a few day to a week and test with a digital pregnant/not pregnant test. Save me the stress!!! If I am preggos this too will be a Femara baby. And will have been conceived on 3 rounds.I love this stuff because it made:happydance: me a momma. I do have sugar issues and I am chunky, with irregular periods all my life. This stuff worked for me. I highly recommend it and wish you all the best!!!

rykers i am on my first round and i pray it works my body does not like all these medications.

I just took Femara for the 1st time this month and got my BFP! SO thankful!!! I took 5mg cd3-8.. my doc had me take it one extra day. I'm praying it all goes well! So far, so good! best of luck ladies! I'm definitely a fan of Femara!

I have been on Femara for 6 months now. I have PCOS and wasn't ovulating so Dr had me start taking 1 pill CD3-7. With each month he increased my dose since I still wasnt ovulating. Finally in March my does was up to 3pills CD 1-5. I found out I was pregnant in April but sadly miscarried about 6 days after that. Now I have to take a month off from fertility pills to let my body rest. So far I dont have any complaints about the femara. Am hoping to get pregnant and stay pregnant soon!

I did femara 7.5mg for cd 4-8 and still nothing on my us and they drew my progesterone lever just to make sure i didnt ovulate early and i did not:( i am not at the point where my only option is injectables which i dont think we can afford:(:(

I got pregnant on Femara my second round taking 2.5mg CD 3-7! I had a healthy beautiful DD dec 2009. I am now TTC #2 and I am on my 1st round of Femara again to help! Best wishes for all you other ladies TTC on Femara!

Hi,
I took 5 mg of Femara after many yrs of having my son with clomid. My body went into major secondary infertlity since there is a 13 yr difference between him and my girls.It took one dose of femara to get pregnant with my twin girls.

I used Femara plus clomid and 2 IUI to conceive Emily.. side effects weren't that bad.. had some hot flashes, that's about it..

Thanks ladies! Gives me so much hope! I am starting femara when the :witch: arrives any day now!

I start my 1st round of Femara 3-7 as soon as AF shows any day...After 3 failed cycles of clomid. I have a DD we conceived after a second cycle of 50mg clomid. We're trying to number two and it's wearing on my faith!

I start my 1st round of Femara 3-7 as soon as AF shows any day...After 3 failed cycles of clomid. I have a DD we conceived after a second cycle of 50mg clomid. We're trying to number two and it's wearing on my faith!

Hey I will be starting femara this week :). I am starting to spot today. So hopefully tomorrow she will be here.

I should be starting to take it Sunday or Monday. Getting anxious. I lost my first and went on the have a beautiful baby but still once you've gone threw a loss it makes you walk on eggshells especially for the first few months. Way too much to think about it's driving me a little crazy. I just hope this time is the charm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->