• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any Femara Success Stories...

I should be starting to take it Sunday or Monday. Getting anxious. I lost my first and went on the have a beautiful baby but still once you've gone threw a loss it makes you walk on eggshells especially for the first few months. Way too much to think about it's driving me a little crazy. I just hope this time is the charm...

So sorry for your loss. I know that got to be hard. I hope we get our sticky beans and a happy and healthy 9 months!

HI ladies! Love and Hugs to everyone!

It has been a while since I have been on and posted. Decided to get back to my "support group!" This site has been a blessing to get things out of my head. LOL.

I was out of the trying game for quite some time (endo issues, surgery, etc)-we have been trying again--knowing darn well it may not happen naturally (according to fert dr) but hey never hurts to TRY. LOL. I am currently a day late--didn't take Femara but thinking of doing it next cycle. They had me on it w/ a mix of progesterone to STOP my cycle all together from May to July so I have it--why not use it for fertility. LOL.

Hoping this month AF doesn't show her face--testing again tomorrow!

HUGS!

Hope we all get what we're hoping for. I know how consuming and heart wrenching this is. Love and baby dust to all!

Hey just a questions I took provera for 5 days and usually when I take it I get my cycle about 5 days after it's now 7 days after and still nothing! It's not looking like it's going to be coming on Wednesday I will call the clinic...have any of you had provera not work?

Hey I took provera. I took it for 10 days I think, and it took like 4 days for my cycle to start. Some ladies on here said that it can take up to 14 days. The waitng part sucked.

When prescribed the clinic had told me I should have it by the tenth day which will be Wednesday. Every morning I'm getting more and more angry that the witch hasn't showed up! I just want to get on the my first cycle of Femara.

Today is day 56 of my cycle...Have to wait until day 60 to call and tell them the Provera didn't work. They will give me another 5 day run at it. I hope and pray that it works. Looking like if it does work this time it will be a 70 day cycle. Frustration, yes. I pray that after I'm able to take my first round of Femara that it works. I feel like my hands are tied behind my back.

I know you are frustrated. I hope provera works for you this time around. So you can start your round of femara.

Thank you so much, it's looking like a 70 day cycle if the provera works...It's really good to know someone is out there listening! I appreciate it.

You are welcome, please keep me updated flybaby!

Has anyone ovulated on Clomid and still opted to switch? I ovulated on the two times I tried Clomid but I didn't like the dryness, the moodiness and nightsweats and am thinking of switching to Femara. I have heard that people switch because they don't ovulate and if you ovulate on one, you usually don't on the other. If that's the case, I certainly wouldn't want to switch.

That is certainly not true about if you ovulate on one the other one will not work. Some ladies ovulate on both but one may work better than the other one. GL

The first time on clomid I had 5 follies over 20 and one was 30, this was on cd 12. Second time, I only had 1 follicle that was 18 mm on cd 12. :shrug:

I decided to do femara....let's hope it works.

I got pregnant with my son on Femara in 2009... On my 4th round now ttc #2. Good luck ladies!!

GOOD LUCK LADIES!!! I am waiting to start round 2 of something???? Idk what the doc is going to do yet!!!

well am new to this site but i saw alot of woman goin tru the same thing .
well i am only 23 years old my husband and i were trying for a baby from i was 21 and nothing happen i was on clomid nothing happen clomid was a wast of my time,naw am goin to start my first dosage of femara for the first time Tomorrw witch is the 29 of November, am hoping this works for us because am so young to go tru this i think, well am supposed to go bk to my doc on day 12 for a (u,s) to hopes it gives me some good results .by the way am taking femara 2.5 days 3-7 of cycle

question do femara really work how many dosage would one need to conceive

well am new to this site but i saw alot of woman goin tru the same thing .
well i am only 23 years old my husband and i were trying for a baby from i was 21 and nothing happen i was on clomid nothing happen clomid was a wast of my time,naw am goin to start my first dosage of femara for the first time Tomorrw witch is the 29 of November, am hoping this works for us because am so young to go tru this i think, well am supposed to go bk to my doc on day 12 for a (u,s) to hopes it gives me some good results .by the way am taking femara 2.5 days 3-7 of cycle

question do femara really work how many dosage would one need to conceive

Hey I am 22 so I can def relate to the feeling. I never tried clomid. this is my 2nd round of femara and I will be doing gonal f injections this time around. I do not ovulate on my own...i never have periods unless medically induce. Femara works differently for everyone. I hope u get your BFP the 1st time around!!! GL.

Chiles i have clomid it didnt work for me, i dnt have regular periods on my own also i have to get it medically induce my self, i dnt ovulate on my own i dnt no why and am sooo young am on my 3rd day of period naw am starting ferama today hopfuly this works out for me ,my husband wants a child so bad and am starting to feel guilty about having him wait this long

BTW, I usually Ovulate, just irregular, like 29-35 days. I used Clomid twice, worked both times. Tried femara this cycle, no ovulation! My follicles did not grow between last week and this week so am now starting follitism.

Chiles i have clomid it didnt work for me, i dnt have regular periods on my own also i have to get it medically induce my self, i dnt ovulate on my own i dnt no why and am sooo young am on my 3rd day of period naw am starting ferama today hopfuly this works out for me ,my husband wants a child so bad and am starting to feel guilty about having him wait this long

It kind of hurt. But you should not feel guilty about it at all. Have your husband had a SA done or kids? Because he could be part of the problem as well. It takes time just be patient. (which is impossible to do) I am here if you wanna talk ever. :flower:

BTW, I usually Ovulate, just irregular, like 29-35 days. I used Clomid twice, worked both times. Tried femara this cycle, no ovulation! My follicles did not grow between last week and this week so am now starting follitism.

Are you just using follistim? I am doing a combo cycle with femara and gonal f. :happydance: Hope this works. GL!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"