Any Femara Success Stories...

chilis I'm trying to revive my cycle, femara totally screwed me up. My follies seemed to have stopped growing at 13 mm. now I'm using follistim to revive them. hope it works. so i'm still on the same cycle.

chilis I'm trying to revive my cycle, femara totally screwed me up. My follies seemed to have stopped growing at 13 mm. now I'm using follistim to revive them. hope it works. so i'm still on the same cycle.

I hope the follistim work!!! Grow Follies Grow!!!:happydance: Fx

well am new to this site but i saw alot of woman goin tru the same thing .
well i am only 23 years old my husband and i were trying for a baby from i was 21 and nothing happen i was on clomid nothing happen clomid was a wast of my time,naw am goin to start my first dosage of femara for the first time Tomorrw witch is the 29 of November, am hoping this works for us because am so young to go tru this i think, well am supposed to go bk to my doc on day 12 for a (u,s) to hopes it gives me some good results .by the way am taking femara 2.5 days 3-7 of cycle

question do femara really work how many dosage would one need to conceive

Hey I am 22 so I can def relate to the feeling. I never tried clomid. this is my 2nd round of femara and I will be doing gonal f injections this time around. I do not ovulate on my own...i never have periods unless medically induce. Femara works differently for everyone. I hope u get your BFP the 1st time around!!! GL.

Chiles i have clomid it didnt work for me, i dnt have regular periods on my own also i have to get it medically induce my self, i dnt ovulate on my own i dnt no why and am sooo young am on my 3rd day of period naw am starting ferama today hopfuly this works out for me ,my husband wants a child so bad and am starting to feel guilty about having him wait this long

It kind of hurt. But you should not feel guilty about it at all. Have your husband had a SA done or kids? Because he could be part of the problem as well. It takes time just be patient. (which is impossible to do) I am here if you wanna talk ever. :flower:

BTW, I usually Ovulate, just irregular, like 29-35 days. I used Clomid twice, worked both times. Tried femara this cycle, no ovulation! My follicles did not grow between last week and this week so am now starting follitism.

Are you just using follistim? I am doing a combo cycle with femara and gonal f. :happydance: Hope this works. GL!!!!!

thanks so much i will keep that in mind but yes he did a s, and it came bk great

hi ladies a lil update i just started my first dosage of femara today had a lil headache but nothing to serious am really hoping this works for us because clomid did nothing for me

Yea I get the headaches too. What dose are you on?

I take my 1st injection tomorrow:happydance: so excited!!!

am not having hot flashes thank god but the head ache killin me not to bad i can handle it doe.
do u no any one personally who have had success with femara ????/

Yes on this site. I have a friend who just got her bfp. JinJin. I have read several success stories. I dont know anyone personally though.

The 7.5 is just a larger dose because the smaller dose did not work for me. So i needed a larger dose. It depends on the person. 2.5 may just work perfect for you, and the 7.5 may over stimulate you. Just have to wait and see.

yea i will have to wait and see will i hope it does work for me getting tired of my mom and family asking me for a baby

you and me both!!!! Everyone is asking when the babies coming.

I will keep you posted, you do the same

will about almost true with my femara i have 4 more to take,they will be finish by Saturday then on my way for my u,s on Wednesday hopfully it works,
am not getting the trigger shot and iui just yet the doctor is trying to see if we can do it on are own first then if that dnt work we no what we have to do .

i will keep you posted hun hope nothing but the best for us this month

Yes that's how we were last cycle. We didn't know what to expect. We don't know if we are getting the trigger just yet. If I do not get a pos opk by cd 15 then we may have to trigger. I am excited about my cd 13 u/s next week to see how many follies we have this cycle. I hope the gonal f do the trick. I wish I could have an u/s today to see how the femara is coming along. I am nervous bout OHSS and wasting a cycle. I am really hoping for 4 or 5 good follies so we can have more targets. And then we may consider IUI. I am just ready to get my BFP.

i am so ready my self but we will see how it goes trying it on are own first just hops it works
i was wondering did any one on this thread got pg with taking femara with out iui or the trigger ?
i havent had much time to look it up just joined the thread last week

I do not remember off the top of my head. Lol. I have read so many threads from here and there. And I have read a few who has done timed intercourse and got preggo. I am very hopeful you will be the 1st person that "I" know. :) you can probably search it. More and likely they have.

thanks chiles you have been more than helpfull for me i will keep u updated and in my prays thats we wil have are BFP soon
nice to have someone to talk to, thanks alot

Aww thanks! It is nice to have someone to talk to. I will do the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"