Any first time mommies?

S

Stacyh167

Hi. My name is Stacy. I'm expecting my first baby! I'm 7 weeks, I believe. I'm waiting for my first appointment, which is soon! I've had 5 positive pregnancy tests, 1 from a doctor! I'm super excited! Any new mommies to be?

Hi Stacy!

I'm a first time mommy too, I am 12 weeks and expecting a baby girl due April 21! Welcome and wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

You can learn the baby's sex at 12 weeks? I hope so! Congratulations!

Hey Stacey, no gender is usually at 20 week ultrasound. We did the panorama genetic test to test for chromosomal abnormalities, our baby seems healthy as risk came back very low (under 1/10,000 risk) for all abnormalities tested, you can find out gender with test too which we did :) panorama is supposed to be 99% accurate and can be done as early as 9 weeks, it's pretty new technology and noninvasive as it tests fetal DNA in mothers blood, dad also provides cheek swab. Really cool stuff and worth every penny for the peace of mind!

Oh ok. :) Sounds very interesting! Are you planning on having the doctors tell you the sex when your far along enough? Crazy if it predicted right! I'm hoping for a girl. A boy is happy news too!

Hi Stacy, I'm just over 6 weeks pregnant with my first :)

Hi, this is my second pregnancy but will be my first bring home baby. H&H 9 months!!!

My first too! I'm 7 weeks 3 days, i'm 28 how old is everyone else?

I'm 6w5d today with my first. I'm 29 and DH is 41. I had an early scan at 4w6d because I was traveling cross country for work - but they could only see the gestational sac and egg yolk. Next scan is at 7w5d - hoping to see our gummy bear!

I'm Sarah, first time mummy and exactly 7w today! I'm 23, DF is 29 and we are getting married Oct. 30!

I'm 24 and DH will be 27 in a couple of days. :)

I am expecting my first!

12 weeks, 5 days! SO EXCITED :happydance:

Congrats to all of you! I am 27 my bf 29. How do you make that cute baby chart I see? Congrats to all of you ladies!

I am currently around 8 weeks pregnant with my first. I am currently 29 and my guy is 30. I will be 30 by the time I give birth, which is exactly the age my mother was when she had me :)

DH and I are 27, we both will be 28 by the time baby arrives. We tried to conceive for over 3 years. Conceived on clomid. Seen our bean at 9 weeks and everything was perfect! Congratulations to you all :hugs:

I'm also 35 & pregnant with my first! H&H 9 months everyone!

Any fun pregnancy symptoms? I get nausea and headaches. I'm hoping for a girl, but would be just as happy with a boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->