• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Any first time mums to be in aus?

1stTimeMummy8

Reaction score
I'm 21, am engaged to a great guy and we are expecting our first baby on the 1st of August.

Bubs wasn't planned, because of my PCOS doctors told us that concieving naturally would be really hard as my cycle is really irregular i would more than likely only ovulate once every 6 months. Being told that shattered me, i cried myself stupid for months and months. We then planned to start TTC in April, i would go on fertility drugs and TTC that way. I had my last AF on the 24/10/09 and i didnt expect to ovulate after that one as the previous one was way back in August so we were very careless and yep fell pregnant. Although the timing wasnt great we were so thrilled.

I would love to hear other stories and share my journey with other first time mummys :)

Hi,
I'm 17 and expecting my first baby on the 12th of July :).
Bubby wasn't planned at all and I must fall pregnant really easy as it would have had to be pre-cum that got me pregnant, and I took the morning after pill. (Sorry if TMI).
Father of the baby decided he would break up with me when he find out, but we're talking again and I think things are slowly working out so that is great.
Not much of a story though ha.

x

Hey there!

Congratulations. I believe if its going to happen it'll happen. I know of a few ladies who still went on to have babies after having the morning after pill, which shows how effective it is. Sorry to hear about the father but hopefully you work things out.

Are you hoping for a boy or a girl?

We want a boy but i have a feeling im having a girl.

Haha I want a boy too, but I'm pretttty sure I'm having a girl!

I think girls are more fun and i want my little girl. My partner wants his daddys little girl. He has a niece who he absolutely adores and hes always wanted his own daughter.

Have you thought of names yet?

I know its heaps early but i am just so excited, im so suprised that i dont have the nursery set up and have everything i will need and want.. but my family want to buy stuff so i have to wait..

Hi - I'm a first timer - but I'm an old fart compared to you younguns!! I am 35 and a bit old and mouldy but keeping fit and well. Names are really HARD!! I wish they would come to me. Anyway want to give me a couple of random names? I don't know if it's a boy or girl but I'm due 28th May 2010 so I hope I get one before then!

Hey! No way are you old!! And congrats on your bubba.

I have a list already

Girls

Kailey

Summer

Scarlett

Boys

Ayrton

Oscar

But we have decided on Kailey Summer for a girl and Oscar William for a boy.

I am very for names that arent common but aren't strange either. I wanted middle names that mean something, William is DP's grandpas name but Summer is just a name i like but DP didnt like it as a first name. Lea is my middle name but Kailey Lea is just too much.

But other names i like are: Cooper, Korey, Riley, Oliver, Ava, Aliyah, Sienna, Ruby, Rose, Olivia, Maddison and Mia.

hey there! im a first time mum to be, due on 4th April with a little girl :)
wasn't a planned pregnancy, but its all going swell :) x
p.s - from Sydney Australia!

Hello,
First time mum to be here. Def wasn't a planned pregnancy, regardless of that husband and I are over the moon.

First time mumma to be as well, due on the 25th January and we are jumping for joy:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"