Any good baby wipe offers?

slf2010

Reaction score
Need to stock up- does anyone know where there are any good deals?? xxx

We buy morrisons own. Work out about 32p a pack on kiddicare.com

boots 1/2 price frm ££7 sumat to jst £3.66 for 6xpampers x

Tesco's do some in a multipack of 4, blue packet. I think about £3.50 and I use them regular on my son

boots 1/2 price frm ££7 sumat to jst £3.66 for 6xpampers x

Just checked on these, there £3.74. Im going to buy a few packs so im well stocked for DS and new baby rather then my usual tesco purchase of wipes

Yes, thats a good deal - Boots - pampers sensitive wipes 6 pack - £3.74 and 37 boots points back too - which means its only £3.37 for 6 packs.....56p a pack!

Going to get some today!!:flower:

Oh that is a really good offer!

Asda own brand wipes, you can get 4 packs for £3.00. They're really nice and I've not had any problems using them with my dd. Or you can buy a box of 6 packs of wipes for £4.50. I love Asda. can you tell.

I love the boots offer for 1/2 price wipes. Before my son was even born I bought loads of these from this offer, and we are now on our last box, my son is now 6.5 months.. haha

I was starting to panic that I was going to have to pay full price for them, when I saw this thread... woohoo just ordered from the website... lovely jubbly.

Thanks

I was in Boots today but they was low on stock so i just got Huggies at 1 pound a pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->