Any guesses? We find out on Saturday!

LadyVictoria

Reaction score
We are beyond excited to have our first child on the way after a difficult infertility and IVF journey, and we have a private ultrasound this weekend at 15+1 to learn the sex! We are thrilled either way and not really hoping for one over another, although I largely feel that it's a boy and my husband thinks girl. Do any of you have any predictions for fun? This is from my NT scan at 12+5 weeks.

NT 2.JPG

@kittiecat @Bevziibubble @Flueky88 @Sander

So many boy votes! I actually had another dream last night about this baby being a boy! The dream felt just like reality, as in we had already got our combined screening results back and we have our ultrasound on Saturday. In the dream, I got an email saying new test results had been added to my patient portal, and when I looked, it was another genetic screening report except it included the sex and really spelled out that it was a boy! So after all these dreams, I will be absolutely shocked if it's a girl!

@Kiwiberry and @Jft1 I'm curious to know what makes you think girl! Is it the skull shape? Nub theory? I'm admittedly no good at either lol

@kittiecat @Bevziibubble @Flueky88 @Sander

So many boy votes! I actually had another dream last night about this baby being a boy! The dream felt just like reality, as in we had already got our combined screening results back and we have our ultrasound on Saturday. In the dream, I got an email saying new test results had been added to my patient portal, and when I looked, it was another genetic screening report except it included the sex and really spelled out that it was a boy! So after all these dreams, I will be absolutely shocked if it's a girl!

@Kiwiberry and @Jft1 I'm curious to know what makes you think girl! Is it the skull shape? Nub theory? I'm admittedly no good at either lol
Oh no reason in particular hun :). I'm not too great at these either lol. It just looks like a :pink: skull to me.

Based on skull I'd say :pink: xx

That's cool about the boy dream!:cloud9:
I think so too, and it's hard not to take it as yet another sign that this little one is a boy!

Agreed! We can't wait to find out!

Oh no reason in particular hun :). I'm not too great at these either lol. It just looks like a :pink: skull to me.
No worries! I only asked in good fun O:)

Based on skull I'd say :pink: xx
We shall see if it's a girl or a boy with a pretty shaped head :mrgreen:

I think so too, and it's hard not to take it as yet another sign that this little one is a boy!

Agreed! We can't wait to find out!

No worries! I only asked in good fun O:)

We shall see if it's a girl or a boy with a pretty shaped head :mrgreen:

Can't wait for update how exciting xx

I'm absolutely no expert, but the round skull, straight brow ridge and pointy chin made me think girl. My DS had a more pronounced forehead and his jaw/chin was a bit more square. Looking forward to you finding out!

Can't wait for update how exciting xx

Just a couple more days to go! I'll try to update this weekend but definitely by Monday O:)

I'm absolutely no expert, but the round skull, straight brow ridge and pointy chin made me think girl. My DS had a more pronounced forehead and his jaw/chin was a bit more square. Looking forward to you finding out!

Thank you for explaining! I've tried comparing my pictures to ultrasounds of other moms having boys and girls and that didn't work well for me - LOL!

:blue:

Honestly, I thought both my echoes were girls haha. And during guessing time, every one guessed boy for my first, and girl for my second... and they were both boys! ahah!

:blue:

Honestly, I thought both my echoes were girls haha. And during guessing time, every one guessed boy for my first, and girl for my second... and they were both boys! ahah!

How funny! Honestly, if it weren't for the overwhelming boy dreams, I don't think I'd have a strong feeling either way. So I'm excited to see if my dreams actually meant something or if they were totally unreliable!

I say girl! I had dreams in each pregnancy before we found out and every time it was the opposite gender. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->