Any Halloween Testers?!

Gwen77

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I'll be testing on Halloween night... Anyone else out there? I'll be 10DPO by then, and with both of my pregnancies I was able to get a clear BFP by 9DPO. I usually start testing at 10DPO every cycle (once a day) anyways.

Who's with me?! Let's make this Halloween a memorable one!! :dance:

I am not Halloween, but the 28th. Can I still join? Knowing me though, I will start testing on the 25th which happens to be ds's 3rd birthday! lol

I am not Halloween, but the 28th. Can I still join? Knowing me though, I will start testing on the 25th which happens to be ds's 3rd birthday! lol

I will properly cave and test early too,it always happens :haha:

Halloween tester here! AF should be 2 days late then. I had a cp last month so a BFP is unlikely but a girl can dream!

Going to the doc for progesterone testing this week so I'm pretty sure I'm going to cave early too!

AF due on 10/30. Trying my hardest to not cave and test early.

I'll join if I can please? :) I'll be about 12dpo on halloween, but I am hoping to NOT test early! :D

I'll join if I can please? :) I'll be about 12dpo on halloween, but I am hoping to NOT test early! :D

Yes, absolutely! Hopefully we all get BFP! I'll be entering my TWW in just a couple days, which means my hubby and I can get a few more days of BDing in! AND, my in-laws have finally gone home. Within the next couple days I'll be O-ing, and I really didn't want them here during that time. I really need to relax this cycle and I can't do that with them here!

Can I join??? I'll also be testing in the 31st. I'm TTC #2!

I'm in. Testing on the 31st, but I'm not too hopeful this cycle.

I'll be testing the 27th (Hubby's birthday)! Can I join?

Wishing everyone a little pumpkin this Halloween! :)

Aw thanks for the kind welcome! It's lovely to see so many of us that are going to be waiting and testing together. :)

My boobs hurt when I poke them...is that a symptom? :laugh2: My co-worker caught me poking them just now in my cubicle... :dohh: Is any one noticing any symptoms?

My boobs hurt when I poke them...is that a symptom? :laugh2: My co-worker caught me poking them just now in my cubicle... :dohh: Is any one noticing any symptoms?

Mine too! It just started 2 days ago. I've never had it before.

I haven't either. lets hope its a good sign.

Ha ha ha! They'll hurt more if you keep on poking them - and you'll get yourself a reputation for being "that weird chick that prods her boobs"

Mine are usually tender from about 6DPO til AF comes. This is new though only since I had a biopsy for a lump in my breast. Bodies are weird.

Ha ha ha! They'll hurt more if you keep on poking them - and you'll get yourself a reputation for being "that weird chick that prods her boobs"

Mine are usually tender from about 6DPO til AF comes. This is new though only since I had a biopsy for a lump in my breast. Bodies are weird.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->