Any Halloween Testers?!

hey ladies, can I join you? I am already 5 days late for AF based on my longest cycle (35 days- BFN on CD36), but think I may have ovulated pretty late this time, with lots of EWCM on CD25-CD28. So will either be testing tomorrow or holding out until friday when I should be around 14dpo- if I did ovulate late. Bit confusing as not using OPKs or temping as we are only on TTC cycle 2 so just trying to take it easy at this stage.

You should test!!! Keep us posted :)
Love that we are getting close to the testing date!

hey ladies, can I join you? I am already 5 days late for AF based on my longest cycle (35 days- BFN on CD36), but think I may have ovulated pretty late this time, with lots of EWCM on CD25-CD28. So will either be testing tomorrow or holding out until friday when I should be around 14dpo- if I did ovulate late. Bit confusing as not using OPKs or temping as we are only on TTC cycle 2 so just trying to take it easy at this stage.
Welcome and goodluck :) :thumbup:

Well got a :bfn: :(

It's not over until AF shows up!

Also... Wow! I can't believe all the ladies who are testing this Halloween, this is great! Stay positive everyone. It's tough I know, but we can do this!

Has anyone ever had weird twinges in the centre of their uterus area? If so, what was the outcome? I might cave and test soon lol

Yeah it's a little soon so I'm not upset.
I never have had them in the center of my uterus. Just in my ovaries and I keep getting twinges there.

So I had really bad pains last night in my lower left hip area. Thinking maybe it was O. Here i was thinking I was already around 5 DPO. I dont know though for sure because I was trying to take the relaxed approach. So who knows. Guess I will find out sooner or later. Thank goodness we BD saturday night just in case. Good luck again girls!

Well got a :bfn: :(

It's not over until AF shows up!

Also... Wow! I can't believe all the ladies who are testing this Halloween, this is great! Stay positive everyone. It's tough I know, but we can do this!

Has anyone ever had weird twinges in the centre of their uterus area? If so, what was the outcome? I might cave and test soon lol

I haven't had that until this month!
Oh man, I really hope this is a good sign for us!!!!!
:wohoo:

Hello ladies I'm not in the tww but I've been stalking your thread :blush: hope yall don't mind but wishing you all the best of luck and lots of :dust: you guys are such a great group!

I would like in too!!! Af due on Friday. Hope the "witch" doesn't show up. 9dpo today.. testing Friday..having some symptoms. Bbs feel heavy; and lots of nausea.. hoping for bfp for everyone! ! :]

I'm starting to feel like I'm out this month, had a temperature dip this morning by .4 . I've had a really bizzare cycle this month, I took an ovulation testing kit and on cycle day 10 I was low fertility and then cycle day 11 I went straight to peak (missed high) so possibly ovulated between cycle day 11-13, im now on cycle day 28 and have no af...had a sneaky test this morning and that came back bfn so really not looking good ! I must be about 15dpo. Good luck to everyone who is testing this week!

Ps: how do I get them fab little pictures/smileys??

Sorry I'm on cycle day 29! I've been on birth control for 10 years and been off them since July 2014, ever since I have had very irregular cycles and they have varied from 30-34 :/

Hey all! :D I've missed tons, but you girls have made me smile this morning as i caught up on you all.

If i were pregnant this time i wouldn't find out the sex. I've done it both ways - the first two we lost we found out, btu then after that we wanted it to feel different, so we didn't find out. Not finding out is the BEST! Although, i actually knew myself anyway both times from seeing a tuppance or a tail on the ultrasound scan. I just wasn't sure for certain, and i told everyone i had no idea. lol!

I'll probably keep it a secret from my mum for as long as possible. She gets really anxious about things and with our history it's a worry for her. Also my Dad passed away in August, so we're all still raw from that, but especially mum. So because mum won't know then we won't be able to tell anyone else! I'll tell a couple of my best friends, but that's about it.

Usually i blab to everyone right away, i mean, with my history there's no such thing as a "safe zone" so i might as well grab the happiness while i can get it! :)

I'm still feeling crampy and back achy today, but my test this morning was a BFN again. Not sure if my boobs feel as sore as yesterday either. Feeling quite bummed about this cycle now.

I'm meant to be going to work today, but DS is being sick so I have to stay home. It's not even proper sick, he's eating and drinking and not especially poorly, he just keeps coughing and barfing. I only work two days a week and I look forward to those days! Plus no one does my job while i'm not there and i know there's a frig-ton of crap that needs sorting today!! :( I think i need to add "moody b1tch" to my symptoms on FF... ;)

Can I join you all please??
I am post MMC which resulted in a D&C that was 1st oct, Im pretty sure I Od 11th but know my cycle could well be a mess.
Normally Im a 28 day kinda gal but time will tell, test on Fri was -ve

Sorry for your loss I recently lost my bump at 12 weeks (3months ago)
It was such a hard and difficult time... I'm actually a mommy to three angel baby's <3
Finger crossed for your sticky bfp this month ! <3

Hi there
I'm sorry for your losses I was suppose to be 11 weeks went for a scan as was spotting and baby had stopped growing around 6 weeks :-(
Fx for our rainbow babies x

No one I put until the witch turns up!!!!
Still got my fingers crossed for everyone !
Just got out the shower and my lower back is aching, I feel like my period wa just about to turn up! 2days early. But it only lasted a minute and now it's gone!

If we found out we where pregnant this cycle, when would the 12 week scan be?

I would tell my mum n dad first, wish I could save it to Xmas to tell them but I highly doubt it! I would be so scared about telling bfs parents ... Don't know how that will go :/

Can I join you all please??
I am post MMC which resulted in a D&C that was 1st oct, Im pretty sure I Od 11th but know my cycle could well be a mess.
Normally Im a 28 day kinda gal but time will tell, test on Fri was -ve

Sorry for your loss I recently lost my bump at 12 weeks (3months ago)
It was such a hard and difficult time... I'm actually a mommy to three angel baby's <3
Finger crossed for your sticky bfp this month ! <3

Hi there
I'm sorry for your losses I was suppose to be 11 weeks went for a scan as was spotting and baby had stopped growing around 6 weeks :-(
Fx for our rainbow babies x

Sounds very similar to my experiance :hugs:... Sending lots of baby dust your way .. And some to all the ladies in this thread too ... Not long now !! :D fx fx fx !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->