Any Halloween Testers?!

I'm desperate to test, keep telling myself I can hold off until thursday! I only have 1 cheapie in the draw so trying to save it ! Lol

Ok, so you all know how I have all these questions? Now I HAVE to know (and this is serious ladies) who wants to find out the gender once they get their :bfp:s (this month FX FX). It is the biggest secret EVER. How can you not want to know?

I usually adore surprises, but I would absolutely NEED to know the sex beforehand! I'm a very prepared, organized person, and it would drive me MAD not to know.
Plus, my family wouldn't have it...lol..
We're boy heavy so it's on me to make us a little lady.
:happydance:

We need at least 1 girl in this next generation, jeez!

(Truth be told, I have a strong feeling that this one would be a boy..IF I get my BFP)

I definitely plan to find out! Temps still up but bfn for me today :(

I will definitely find out the gender of the next baby! With DS we found out, to be more prepared, start shopping, etc. This time I will find out because we both want a girl very much, but are convinced we will have another boy. So, I want the second half of the pregnancy to be for getting "used to" the idea of having another boy! I'm concerned I will be sad at first, and I definitely dont want that to happen after the baby is born!

We will announce to both sets of parents after the first ultrasound. I think I'll get one fairly early because of two mc's. So maybe around 7 weeks? If all goes well, then we will announce to everyone else soon after. I've found that if anything does happen and baby is not born, I will want the support around me. :)

AFM - I took a test this morning....and I MIGHT see a very, very faint line. Actually, I KNOW I see it but the test is dry now. I thought I MIGHT have seen it after the 2 min mark. I think I'm 9dpo and AF would be due tomorrow or Thurs on a normal cycle for me. I hope its true!

I will definitely find out the gender of the next baby! With DS we found out, to be more prepared, start shopping, etc. This time I will find out because we both want a girl very much, but are convinced we will have another boy. So, I want the second half of the pregnancy to be for getting "used to" the idea of having another boy! I'm concerned I will be sad at first, and I definitely dont want that to happen after the baby is born!

We will announce to both sets of parents after the first ultrasound. I think I'll get one fairly early because of two mc's. So maybe around 7 weeks? If all goes well, then we will announce to everyone else soon after. I've found that if anything does happen and baby is not born, I will want the support around me. :)

AFM - I took a test this morning....and I MIGHT see a very, very faint line. Actually, I KNOW I see it but the test is dry now. I thought I MIGHT have seen it after the 2 min mark. I think I'm 9dpo and AF would be due tomorrow or Thurs on a normal cycle for me. I hope its true!

:thumbup::happydance: yeah!!!!!

I am a firm believer in so long as you POAS correctly there is no such thing as a false positive so congrats :)

I am a firm believer in so long as you POAS correctly there is no such thing as a false positive so congrats :)

Idk, I bought some Target brand, and those things are pretty horrible. I got a faint gray line when it was still wet and then nothing on any other! That is when those stupid test actually work! Half the time they don't even have the test strip in the case. Never buying them again.

So, how is everyone feeling this fine morning?!??

I woke up to slightly less sore bbs (momentarily sad), but they feel enormous, and I've noticed there is a very sharp pain when they are barely touched certain ways.

Also, last night I cried for a minute when it looked like the room my husband is adding for my cat :haha: was smaller than I had anticipated.
(he is allergic, so kitty's been living with my mom for a few months)

I woke up to slightly less sore bbs (momentarily sad), but they feel enormous, and I've noticed there is a very sharp pain when they are barely touched certain ways.

Also, last night I cried for a minute when it looked like the room my husband is adding for my cat :haha: was smaller than I had anticipated.

:yipee: for sore bbs!!!! Mine are still sore too.

For me it is not so much ss. It is what symptoms I don't have. I always spot a week before af and nothing so far. Also no af bloat. :laugh2: FX for us! :happydance:

:yipee: for sore bbs!!!! Mine are still sore too.

For me it is not so much ss. It is what symptoms I don't have. I always spot a week before af and nothing so far. Also no af bloat. :laugh2: FX for us! :happydance:

No bloat here, either!
Maybe this is our month!!!!
FX

Come on mojo, work your magic!
:happydance:

Kozmikkitten that's great!!!! :)
Post a pic :)
I'm now considering testing in the morning! Think I may have to ! Feeling a little sick today and still getting twinges!
I havnt had sore boobies but yesterday when I took my bra off they felt really heavy for a few mins lol

For me sore swollen heavy bb's and the extremely weird twinges/pinching pains in my uterus! and over my ovaries, my left ovarie feels as tho i'm ovulating again , very odd! ... Haven't tested since, but dying too!:haha:

I dont really have sore bb's either but I'm still hopeful that it was a line!

I also had terrible luck with Target brand tests! I went to the Dollar Store and got different ones because I thought the Target ones were so bad (and thats saying something!) So yes, this test I think I got a line on is from the Dollar Store.

If I have time after work I will post a pic of the test, but by then it will have completely dried. I'm at work so dont have the test with me.

I'm a little scared because with my cp I got light lines and they got darker for one day and then got gradually lighter after that. So....trying not to get my hopes up. But on the other hand, trying to tell myself that it is worth getting excited over a positive test...if this is a positive test!

Should I pick up a first response test for the morning? .... Decisions , decisions, or should I just stick with my cheapie :/

My BBs are less sore, but still feeling heavy. Still some random bouts of cramping like I've been having this whole TTW. Increased CM this morning, like lots of it which is super rare for me. Usually the only time I have CM is during O. Sooo... fingers are still crossed! I have friends asking me to go out with them on Halloween and its taking everything inside of me not to tell them "I can't because I'm hoping I'm getting a BFP that day!" LOL no one knows we are TTC, so it's a lonesome journey for me.

My BBs are less sore, but still feeling heavy. Still some random bouts of cramping like I've been having this whole TTW. Increased CM this morning, like lots of it which is super rare for me. Usually the only time I have CM is during O. Sooo... fingers are still crossed! I have friends asking me to go out with them on Halloween and its taking everything inside of me not to tell them "I can't because I'm hoping I'm getting a BFP that day!" LOL no one knows we are TTC, so it's a lonesome journey for me.

We know and we are here for you. FX for you :bfp: on halloween!

Yay!!!!!! :happydance:

For me sore swollen heavy bb's and the extremely weird twinges/pinching pains in my uterus! and over my ovaries, my left ovarie feels as tho i'm ovulating again , very odd! ... Haven't tested since, but dying too!:haha:

ME TOOOOO!!!! :headspin:
I know Exactly what you mean, I have been getting ovulation-like "pinching" pains off and on in my left ovary!!!
Very strange!
...along with the occasional feeling of pressure in my uterus...
Hoping its a good sign for us!!!! FX!

I also feel endlessly thirsty AND had a temp-rise this morning!!!

This group is amazing, I hope we get to be baby-buddies!!!
:wohoo:

Lets talk about olives...I probably ate just under 3 million olives this week. Green olives, black olives, olive tapenade, olives in oil...even olive oil. I can't get enough! I'm eating olives right now. And no this isn't ss. I just love olives hehehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->