Any Halloween Testers?!

Apparently I have more of a libido than him I guess and I've dealt with it for awhile but now it's not just sex. We're TTC!!!! Now our argument this weekend is coming back up.... Maybe I'm just moody lol.

I have had that argument the the DH so many times. It was his birthday on Sunday and he didn't even want to BD. It kind of hurts when your hubby doesn't seem to want you especially since guys are always portrayed as thinking about sex all the time.

Yeah it does hurt a lot. Never had any issue with guys before him. I mean it's ok most of the time because I don't want to be hounded but again, we're trying to make a baby here lol.

Is it possible that HE has a low libido issue? I've read that taking maca can help men with low libido... might be worth a try!

He doesn't know this, but at his last check up I had the doc check his testosterone. I'm a bad wife I know but he wouldn't ask for it himself. It came back fine. He's a mechanic and works 10+ hours a day so I get it. But come on!

I have a Baby Hudson board on Pinterest and I pin to it all the time. I spend way too much time on there lol.

I guess every man and every body is different. Mine also works long hours and has a very physical job, but he's the opposite most of the time. I have to be gentle about turning him down, and I HATE it when I do, I always feel bad. But this lady is tired! lol Full time work and full time school totally drain me. But I try my best to keep in mind his needs.

We both go through spurts though. He has higher than normal estrogen, so he actually will have really low times where he has NO sex drive, then several months of it being super high. Like I can't even walk into the room without being attacked lol. And me, well, I'm just a woman.... so I think that's explanation enough.

I really hope you guys can sort it out though, nothing really hurts more than being turned down by the one you love. I think it's important to remember its not personal. And communication is key to making sure there aren't hurt feelings. :hugs:

Thanks! :hugs:
This is probably way more than I even need to share but we're both submissive so it makes it hard.... And no we aren't good at communicating when it comes to that. If we're on vacation he's fine and wants to DTD the whole time so I know it's not something physical. We just need to have a talk about it and actually figure out what the other wants.

can i join??? im kinda late, this tread has taken off!!! I am 8DPO now and testing everyday!!! Im really hoping to get a BFP on or before friday, i am a stay at home mom to my 13 month old and want to make a pumpkin that say Due with # 2 and wait for my husband to get home and we go out for halloween to see it!!!!

Apparently I have more of a libido than him I guess and I've dealt with it for awhile but now it's not just sex. We're TTC!!!! Now our argument this weekend is coming back up.... Maybe I'm just moody lol.

I have had that argument the the DH so many times. It was his birthday on Sunday and he didn't even want to BD. It kind of hurts when your hubby doesn't seem to want you especially since guys are always portrayed as thinking about sex all the time.

Yeah it does hurt a lot. Never had any issue with guys before him. I mean it's ok most of the time because I don't want to be hounded but again, we're trying to make a baby here lol.

Is it possible that HE has a low libido issue? I've read that taking maca can help men with low libido... might be worth a try!

He doesn't know this, but at his last check up I had the doc check his testosterone. I'm a bad wife I know but he wouldn't ask for it himself. It came back fine. He's a mechanic and works 10+ hours a day so I get it. But come on!

I have a Baby Hudson board on Pinterest and I pin to it all the time. I spend way too much time on there lol.

I guess every man and every body is different. Mine also works long hours and has a very physical job, but he's the opposite most of the time. I have to be gentle about turning him down, and I HATE it when I do, I always feel bad. But this lady is tired! lol Full time work and full time school totally drain me. But I try my best to keep in mind his needs.

We both go through spurts though. He has higher than normal estrogen, so he actually will have really low times where he has NO sex drive, then several months of it being super high. Like I can't even walk into the room without being attacked lol. And me, well, I'm just a woman.... so I think that's explanation enough.

I really hope you guys can sort it out though, nothing really hurts more than being turned down by the one you love. I think it's important to remember its not personal. And communication is key to making sure there aren't hurt feelings. :hugs:

Thanks! :hugs:
This is probably way more than I even need to share but we're both submissive so it makes it hard.... And no we aren't good at communicating when it comes to that. If we're on vacation he's fine and wants to DTD the whole time so I know it's not something physical. We just need to have a talk about it and actually figure out what the other wants.

Totally makes sense! Both of you being submissive would make it hard. Might be time to start taking charge :winkwink:

I understand.
Feels like being rejected sometimes...

My husband also plays a mechanic of sorts at work most days, even though he is SUPPOSE to have a desk job...so I know he is exhausted, but I have never been the one to initiate sex very often. In this relationship, that's pretty much the only way it ever happens. :dohh:

I see those low testosterone commercials and it sounds just like him..
Maybe it's stress?
:shrug:

We only dtd twice this whole month, just like you...and just once in the fertile window. So I'm hoping with everything I've got that just one little :spermy: made friends with the egg!!!

Until I can test, I'll occupy myself with my own "Baby Prep" Pinterest board...dreaming of the day I will need these awesome products and tips!
:happydance:

can i join??? im kinda late, this tread has taken off!!! I am 8DPO now and testing everyday!!! Im really hoping to get a BFP on or before friday, i am a stay at home mom to my 13 month old and want to make a pumpkin that say Due with # 2 and wait for my husband to get home and we go out for halloween to see it!!!!

Super cute idea!! Join the positive vibes and genuine goodness and good luck girl! :happydance:

I couldn't help myself! I tested and it's a bfn :(
I just went to the toilet ( bear in min ad isn't due until Thursday) and I've had a spot of blood, honestly thought a showed up! But now it has just disappeared!
Wish my body would just tell me what's going on instead of playing hide and seek!

Yuck! I'm feeling more and more awful today but that is not gonna break my spirit. 3 More days to Halloween! :happydance::headspin::dance:

I just went to the toilet ( bear in min ad isn't due until Thursday) and I've had a spot of blood, honestly thought a showed up! But now it has just disappeared!
Wish my body would just tell me what's going on instead of playing hide and seek!

Play it cool, you still are a little early.

But that isn't to say that I have not been testing. Just call me 2-Tests-A-Day-Tankel! :bfp: all around. :dust: :dust:

I just used the restroom as well, and had VERY faint pinkish when wiping. I don't usually have any spotting prior to AF... when it comes, it comes lol. FXd!!

Maybe ib??!!! :thumbup:

How goes it Mytime? I think I might have missed your symptoms status update. And you know that ain't no good. hehe

Great idea!..and welcome!
:dust:

It is so lovely to read all your comments, its keeping me going and stopping me POAS lol
I will do one Friday which is day 30 but as mentioned before probably got a very messed up cycle.
As for DH since having to take a break from DTD he is really up for it so fx we have caught the egg :)

lucy_smith it's still early. I'm not discounting myself out either so don't give up!

bnjwantababy - I did initiate it twice this weekend and he acted like nothing happened. Then was like "why are you mad?". I did more than enough to clue him in.

nmv - glad I'm not the only one. DH is a little more than a mechanic. He makes giant trucks and Jeeps as well as mechanical work and I've hung out with him at work and I'm not sure how one does what he does physically every day. But that's why I said you can wake me up early if you have to lol.

Any ways... I just have an awful headache at the moment but that's not uncommon for me. Otherwise I feel normal.

How goes it Mytime? I think I might have missed your symptoms status update. And you know that ain't no good. hehe

Hay girl !.... Well my symptoms are more or less the same they started@6po and still present ...

"So For me I still have sore swollen heavy bb's and the extremely weird twinges/pinching pains in my uterus! and over my ovaries, my left ovarie feels as tho i'm ovulating again , very odd! .."

The whole "heavy bb's" seem to be a new symptom tho :thumbup: :)

I'm getting pumped again!

I just want to run around all your houses, shake pom-poms , and cheer: :bfp: :bfp: Lets go :bfp:s!!!!!!

:happydance:

Hay girl !.... Well my symptoms are more or less the same they started@6po and still present ...

"So For me I still have sore swollen heavy bb's and the extremely weird twinges/pinching pains in my uterus! and over my ovaries, my left ovarie feels as tho i'm ovulating again , very odd! .."

The whole heavy bb's seem to be a new symptom tho :thumbup: :)

Looking Good... Actually Looking Great!!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->