Any Halloween Testers?!

I just used the restroom as well, and had VERY faint pinkish when wiping. I don't usually have any spotting prior to AF... when it comes, it comes lol. FXd!!

Maybe ib for u too!!!! :thumbup:

I'm hoping so! Would that be normal for just a few days before AF is due?

This is a great sign!!!!!!!!!
I have never had this happen before a period arrived, myself...so as long as the witch doesn't come tomorrow, I think we could be looking at implantation, ladies!!!!!

Oh, how exciting!!!!
:yipee:

So if some people get BFN's can we keep this going? I really like you ladies.

I just used the restroom as well, and had VERY faint pinkish when wiping. I don't usually have any spotting prior to AF... when it comes, it comes lol. FXd!!

Maybe ib for u too!!!! :thumbup:

I'm hoping so! Would that be normal for just a few days before AF is due?

This is a great sign!!!!!!!!!
I have never had this happen before af, myself...so as long as the witch doesn't come tomorrow, I think we could be looking at implantation, ladies!!!!!

Oh, how exciting!!!!
:yipee:

Girl you're going to me tear up!!!

And YES, let's keep this thread going even with BFNs... I've come to look forward to checking the thread every morning!

Not that I have given much thought to it, since we are all getting :bfp:s but if (and that is a BIG IF) weed need to keep this up, we can always change it to: Who is Testing on Thanksgiving! But I am betting on the thread actually being July 2015 The Results of Super :spermy: and :bfp: mojo!

Oh yes please! With my symptomless tww, I'm almost sure I'm out for this month. I've already started planning my TTC strategy for next month :haha:

Count me in, Im in the uk so going to ask when is thanksgiving? xx

Not that I have given much thought to it, since we are all getting :bfp:s but if (and that is a BIG IF) weed need to keep this up, we can always change it to: Who is Testing on Thanksgiving! But I am betting on the thread actually being July 2015 The Results of Super :spermy: and :bfp: mojo!

Sounds like a plan tankel ! :happydance:

You crack me up!!

:blush: How rude of me! I am just so jazzed that I keep thinking you ladies are right next door! We can call it Who is Testing the Last Week of November instead.

Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, so the 27th. Sounds about right!

I'm glad we're all in! :D

You crack me up!!

:friends: It is sounding like this might been your month. I am no pro, but I am literally dancing at my computer from all the excellent signs!

:blush: How rude of me! I am just so jazzed that I keep thinking you ladies are right next door! We can call it Who is Testing the Last Week of November instead.

How stupid of me!! after I agreed to such a wonderful plan
I then remembered I live un the uk too! :haha: ... I so got baby brain ;) ;)

Is bad hair a pregnancy symptom? I have been having some seriously bad hair days for the past week

Is bad hair a pregnancy symptom? I have been having some seriously bad hair days for the past week

:haha: sorry I don't think so. I've had bad hair for like a month straight because of this stupid weather.

You crack me up!!

:friends: It is sounding like this might been your month. I am no pro, but I am literally dancing at my computer from all the excellent signs!

LOL I'm definitely not an expert either... I've got my fingers, toes, eyes and probably some brain wires crossed too!! :wacko: I want BFPs for all of you as bad as I want it for me at this point!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->