Any Halloween Testers?!

LOL honestly call it whatever we will all be here one way or another but I am feeling lots of BFP vibes so that will be fantastic :)

Fingers crossed we all get bfp! Would be so happy if we all do :) and as a back fall, at least we have a kick ass name for next months tww!
July 2015 the results of super sperm and bfp mojo has got to be the best name for a thread ever!!

I know its because I'm constantly DYING of thirst today...but I've been to the bathroom about every hour and a half all day!!!

With my swollen/heavy/super-sore bbs, temp-rise, ovary pains, and strange pressures in my uterus area....I had better be on my way to baby-ville, else my body is playing unacceptable tricks on me!! :haha:
LOL

I know its because I'm constantly DYING of thirst today...but I've been to the bathroom about every hour and a half all day!!!

With my swollen/heavy/super-sore bbs, temp-rise, ovary pains, and strange pressures in my uterus area....I had better be on my way to baby-ville, else my body is playing unacceptable tricks on me!! :haha:
LOL

BABYville! BABYville! Woooo!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance::thumbup:

In the same boat. . I feel like I have been in the bathroom most of the day.. even my coworker asked if I was okay. And new symptom showed up. I have been burning up all day. Like an on and off hot flash for the past hour.. hoping its a good sign and not the witch

So, how is everyone feeling this fine morning?!??

I woke up to slightly less sore bbs (momentarily sad), but they feel enormous, and I've noticed there is a very sharp pain when they are barely touched certain ways.

Also, last night I cried for a minute when it looked like the room my husband is adding for my cat :haha: was smaller than I had anticipated.
(he is allergic, so kitty's been living with my mom for a few months)

My uterus felt achy after going to bed last night. It's still feeling achy/crampy now, and I've had a few twinges here and there.

LOL

BABYville! BABYville! Woooo!!!!!! :happydance: :happydance::thumbup:
:bfp: :happydance:

Everyone sounds like they are having great signs :) it's making me all excited!

Hopefully we all get to babyvil soon!!! :) ha ha

I hope so! I would love for it to happen that fast for us.

I need to catch up on this thread!! It moves so quickly!!! I've tested again tonight after a really long hold of my pee and i have tweaked and tweaked and I think i might see something pink, but i'm not sure and i'm a bit excited, but also nervous and would you mind please having a look at my thread in the pregnancy tests forum too see if you can see what i can??? Don;t worry if you can't i won't be hurt at ALL, i'd rather know, iykwim. :) :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-frenzy-9dpo-tests-page-4-eyes-needed.html

Me too!!!

...I just realized you guys were married a week after us. We tied the knot on May 23rd this year!!!...and my DH is 6 years older than me too!
HAHAHA!

Fingers crossed for dual BFPs as well!!!!!
:hugs:

@ sausages...i think I see lines on most of them hun ! :D... And ya only 9dpo!!.. so they will be darker in a couple more days!! .. Got a really good feeling you will get your :bfp:!! :hugs:

Me too!!!

...I just realized you guys were married a week after us. We tied the knot on May 23rd this year!!!...and my DH is 6 years older than me too!
HAHAHA!

Haha! That's awesome!

On a totally random note, DH's intials are DH lol. So it makes it easy for me to call him that.

@ sausages...i think I see lines on most of them hun ! :D... And ya only 9dpo!!.. so they will be darker in a couple more days!! .. Got a really good feeling you will get your :bfp:!! :hugs:

Thank you so much for looking hun! I'm a big ole bundle of i don't know what right now. :wacko:

Me too!!!

HAHAHA!

Haha! That's awesome!

On a totally random note, DH's intials are DH lol. So it makes it easy for me to call him that.

HAHAHA!
I love random coincidences like that!

Thank you so much for looking hun! I'm a big ole bundle of i don't know what right now. :wacko:

No problem :hugs:... I will be stalking that thread now, waiting until you get that blarring :bfp: ;) goodluck!! <3 x

I need to catch up on this thread!! It moves so quickly!!! I've tested again tonight after a really long hold of my pee and i have tweaked and tweaked and I think i might see something pink, but i'm not sure and i'm a bit excited, but also nervous and would you mind please having a look at my thread in the pregnancy tests forum too see if you can see what i can??? Don;t worry if you can't i won't be hurt at ALL, i'd rather know, iykwim. :) :)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...ing-frenzy-9dpo-tests-page-4-eyes-needed.html

Oh sausages, I really hope this is it for you!
...but alas, my monitor is crummy so I can't help judge the faint lines.

Will be following your thread as well..
I can't wait to see the test you take tomorrow morning!!!!!

I'm on the edge of my seat here. ladies!
:headspin:

I think I need a trip to the dollar store to get some cheapies. I don't want to keep using my FRER's.

I have no idea if this is going to work, but trying to attach a photo of my test...

This is a test I just took. This photo was taken 10 min after testing. Instructions say not to read the test after 10 mins. This mornings test that I thought I saw a line on now appears negative after drying all day.

What do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member