Any Halloween Testers?!

Think I see a very faint line there Kozmik...AFM: Caved and took a FRER this morning- 13dpo I think, and BFN. Really thought it may be a positive this time as I have just been feeling weird and this has been a really long cycle for me. Just want to know what is going on!!! Hmmm guess now I shall just have to wait until Friday and see what happens!

It's a little blurry for me, but I think I see a very faint line too!!! How exciting!

I think I'm going to cave again and take another test. I just want to know too.

I have no idea if this is going to work, but trying to attach a photo of my test...

This is a test I just took. This photo was taken 10 min after testing. Instructions say not to read the test after 10 mins. This mornings test that I thought I saw a line on now appears negative after drying all day.

What do you all think?

I see it! :yipee:!!!!!

I think I can see it too Kozmik. The photo is a little blurry, but i think i see pink!! When will you test again? :)

I have no idea if this is going to work, but trying to attach a photo of my test...

This is a test I just took. This photo was taken 10 min after testing. Instructions say not to read the test after 10 mins. This mornings test that I thought I saw a line on now appears negative after drying all day.

What do you all think?

I see it too!!!! :happydance: :bfp: :happydance:

What do you all think?

Again, I'm not working with the best screen resolution in the world, but..

I THINK I SEE IT!!!!!!
:happydance:

I vote :bfp:!!!!

Looking good Kozmik!! :happydance:

Expert chart readers... any thoughts on my chart so far?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 22.27.33.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-28 at 22.27.33.png
    31.3 KB · Views: 4

What do you all think?

I see it too! Keep testing!:happydance:

I'm not an expert but your chart looks promising to me lucky.

I gave up on temping this time but I really should have kept it up. I will next time. I got another BFN and I'm just thinking I'm out :(

Thank you everyone for looking! I'm going to test again in the morning because I'm a CRAZY person!

I see a line !!! i vote BFP!

AFM: I have had some pretty shard abdominal pains today. Not sure what that is about. Anyone had this? Probably normal.

So J and I :sex: when I got home from work and I had some spotting. I can't help but feel this is a bad sign. Almost every time we do, even a few days before AF, I end up starting. I am so bummed right now and I could tell he knew something was up. Thank god he left for the gym because as soon as he walked out the door the tears fell. I am trying to stay optimistic, and the only hope that I have is that (and this might be TMI but) I was really tender up in there. I doubt that's a symptom, but I'm grasping at straws here. Just had to share with you all :cry:

So J and I :sex: when I got home from work and I had some spotting. I can't help but feel this is a bad sign. Almost every time we do, even a few days before AF, I end up starting. I am so bummed right now and I could tell he knew something was up. Thank god he left for the gym because as soon as he walked out the door the tears fell. I am trying to stay optimistic, and the only hope that I have is that (and this might be TMI but) I was really tender up in there. I doubt that's a symptom, but I'm grasping at straws here. Just had to share with you all :cry:

You're far from out!!
This could easily be implantation spotting that he sort of knocked loose, or something. :hugs:

Shake off those negative thoughts!

Tankel! Need more mojo over here, stat!!!!!!!!

I vote BFP too!

The temps look good to me!

Bnj, hopefully it's just ib.

Afm, I think I'm getting a really faint line. My apps have me due for AF tomorrow or Thursday.

So I just went off the nuvaring on the 5th of Oct, so I have no real good way of knowing what the heck my body is doing right now. I just went on the assumption that I'll ovulate about two weeks after the first day of my cycle - since I have to start somewhere, right? - and OH and I BDd like crazy all week around it. I'm 6dpo (assumed dpo) right now and don't have any symptoms aside from a weird jabbing pain on the left side of my abdomen, but it seems really low to me, way lower than I think my ovaries/uterus is. It was just a couple inches away from my pubic bone, but maybe I just need an anatomy lesson?

Anyway, about three days ago, I caught a terrible head cold, which was made way worse by flying across the US. Could a really bad cold a few days after O throw things off? I had a fever of 101 last night, but it broke this morning and I went all the way down to 96.7, I have no idea what I'm normally at. Is it possible that the fever wasn't a fever, but ovulation?

This was just our first month TTC so I'm not getting my hopes up too much, but I'll be disappointed if we aren't pregnant. I thought about testing on Halloween - Ill be 9dpo, but I decided not to since I really honestly have no idea if I ovulated or not.

bnj- couldn't it just be some abrasion? Depends on how much CM you have at the time I guess? I get this if we BD after ovulation when I don't have EWCM, and did this time about 5 days ago but no AF yet! Could also be related to your cervical position at this time?

Don't give up bnj, everything positive is still possible :).

Thanks ladies for reading my chart yesterday, I now have a little more hope than I've done throughout my tww. I still don't have many symptoms to report apart from cramping in the late afternoon yesterday but they were only present when I sat down and disappeared if I got up - very odd.

My temps have gone up a little more this morning too :happydance:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 06.29.41.png
    Screen Shot 2014-10-29 at 06.29.41.png
    32 KB · Views: 0
Morning all
Those faint lines are looking +ve which is great news :)
Tmi dh and I dtd last night but I was super super dry and still am this morning, I've never been like this officially af is due today but as my system is probably totally messed up I'm waiting to test until Friday
Xx

Everything you said about last nights happened to me last night too! Seriously thought af had turned up so used a tampon, and now this morning it has completely disappeared! How strange ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->