Any Halloween Testers?!

So sorry to hear the which is about.
Babydust and luck for next cycle xx

AF still not here although she's due today, however I do feel cramping! She'll probably be here soon otherwise testing first thing tomorrow!

Quick update: I'm now offically due for :af: today but no sign of her yet, I have really sore bb's and funny twinges in my ovaries but no normal pre :af: symtoms which is really not normal for me. ... Will be testing wednesday with oh :D

I have the same - lower abdomen slight cramps and sore BBs yet no AF! Ah! Frustrating :)

Alright ladies, I promised I’d post my TWW symptoms by DPO to try and help everyone out. Please note that all my symptoms were very mild and barely noticeable. I recorded everything though. Here’s what happened during my TWW that lead to my BFP on Halloween night. Warning: Some info is TMI! Sorry, it's also very lengthy...

AF: Oct. 6th to Oct. 12th
+OPK on CD15 and 16
BD on CD 8, 11, 13, 15, 16, and 17 :sex:
O day was CD18.

Now for the symptoms:

O Day: BBT 97.9. Felt a bit emotional today, but it has been a very emotional week for us Canadians. My body is eerily quiet. Dull right ovary pinch while walking. Gassy, but that's nothing new :blush:

1DPO: Creamy EWCM, BBT spike (98.1) confirming O day yesterday, calm, happy, feeling positive. Noticed a lot of ladybugs around the house lately… Heard they were an omen of good luck :shrug:

2DPO: BBT 98.6, holy cow! Creamy EWCM, very very mild ‘empty’ feeling in stomach in the afternoon, and a mild lower backache (great, the witch is coming *shakes fist*), stepped outside and a ladybug landed on my leg immediately. Hmm. That was odd. Very dry throat today (think I slept with my mouth open all night and probably swallowed a spider or two, lol :dohh:

3DPO: Creamy EWCM, BBT 98.5, Mount Rushmore is on my forehead (acne) and it’s painful! Crazy allergy attack in the morning that made me have to lay down. Gurgles.

4DPO: Creamy EWCM, BBT 98.1 (temp dip! Woot! :happydance:), slight sore/scratchy throat, mild empty feeling in stomach, left side chest pain in the morning, mild twinge in center uterus while walking (hmm… Last time I felt this I was pregnant with my son… GAH! Stop over-analyzing Gwen!). Ignore it but record it anyways. Uterus feels slightly achy after going to bed.

5DPO: BBT 98.2, Slight allergies in the morning, clear sticky CM all day, mild twinges in center uterus all day, slight achy uterus all day, yellow CM? Nah. Ignore it. Ew, what is that god-awful mildew stench in our bedroom and bathroom!?

6DPO: BBT 98.3, mild right ovary ache in the morning, on/off uterus ache all day (barely there though), mild lower back pain (really? Or is my brain playing tricks on me again?!), mild center uterus twinge in the afternoon. Feeling out this month.

7DPO: BBT 98.3, BD this evening (light pink spotting immediately after, but gone by the morning), sticky/creamy EWCM (undies are a mess already and I’m stuck at work! :sad2:), slight nausea on/off all day (am I really feeling this though? Probably all in my head). Holy chapped lips! I feel like I’ve licked my lips in a wind storm!! Oh they burn. They burn BAD. One poke on my right side ovary at 12:30pm. Feeling out this month. So upset and disappointed because my body has changed so much since my ectopic in February. Cried a bit at my desk.

8DPO: HAPPY HALLOWEEN! BBT 98.2, HPT is BFN. Ugh. So disappointed. Temps going down and I know AF will be riding in on her broomstick soon :witch:. My hands or my muffin taste soapy? Hmm. I just washed my hands though. Slight empty feeling again (ok seriously brain, stop mind-f*cking me). Getting pretty angry now. Left work early to get some Halloween stuff ready for the evening and thought I’d test again for sh!ts and giggles. Wait. Hold up- Is that what I think it is?? A faint BFP?!? Nah…. But if I hold the test in THIS light I can see something. Quick, post it to Baby and Bump… I take a Clear Blue digital and the test doesn’t work GAH! WTF!? Toss that one in the trash. Try the Walmart Digital brand: BFN. Hmm. Thought so. *sigh* I hate getting my hopes up! (get teary eyed :cry:). Still not convinced with the BFN’s, so I break out my FRER (even though I HATE these ones). Within 10 seconds a faint line. Could it?? Really?? OMG. The line gets darker. Holy poo balls, I’m pregnant! Try to tell hubby through my sobbing and snotty nose. He's happy :) Erotic dream about hubby and I :sex: in front of people.

9DPO: BBT 98.2, dry CM, HPT BFP on Clearblue digital, reads ‘Pregnant, 1-2wks’. I’m pooing. I’m POOING my pants. Other than extreme happiness, I am feeling 100% normal. If it wasn’t for that BFP, I wouldn’t think I was pregnant. I’m not tired, crampy, no diarrhea. Another erotic dream tonight about hubby.

10DPO: 98.6, dry CM, pretty bitchy, light backaches, a few pokes here and there (very light), nausea that only feels better after eating (oh boy, here we go…). Another erotic dream about hubby. Ok, now I KNOW I'm pregnant. I only ever had erotic dreams when I'm pregnant. Weird, I know.

So that’s it. All my symptoms were so mild and normal for me that I didn’t think I was pregnant. In fact, the night before my BFP I cried to my hubby, saying how I felt like I was disappointing him because my body is not the same anymore. The only thing that was different this cycle (compared to other cycles) were the very mild twinges in my uterus. And even then, they were so mild that I questioned if they were even there.

I know this was a LOOONG post, but I hope I gave someone some hope. Just because you have no symptoms, doesn't mean you're not pregnant!

Quick update: I'm now offically due for :af: today but no sign of her yet, I have really sore bb's and funny twinges in my ovaries but no normal pre :af: symtoms which is really not normal for me. ... Will be testing wednesday with oh :D

I have the same - lower abdomen slight cramps and sore BBs yet no AF! Ah! Frustrating :)

My cramps have kicked in and I'm sure she will be here today at some point or even in the morning .... But i would of course love her to stay away for us both :thumbup: xx

My OPKs and thermometer came in the mail and I've been temping and using fertility friend since Saturday. Can anyone tell me how to add my chart to my signature? I am seriously going to need some help deciphering what it all means!

Anyone left to test? Im testing Wednesday as im not sure of dpo. Feel very flu like today and got bit of temp yak

Anyone left to test? Im testing Wednesday as im not sure of dpo. Feel very flu like today and got bit of temp yak

I'm testing again tomorrow!!
I'll be 16dpo....if AF continues to be MIA....

FX so hard for our BFPs!!!!!!
:)

I'm still waiting to find out. My First pregancy i don't remember when I ovulated but assuming it was on day 14 (my usual) i tested positive for the first time on 13dpo with a very faint line.

I'm 13dpo today and still BFN. I'm due to get my period tomorrow or Wed Nov 5th.
I've actually been testing since 10dpo (Halloween day) and still have gotten negatives off clear blue advanced, First response, and dollar tree tests.

On Friday I got mild period like pains but still no period as of yet. I also normally dont get period like pains unless its the day of getting my period. On Friday I also started to get sharp pains in my boobs at random times and have been every day since which I have never had this pain before either.

But still no BFP. I'll have to keep waiting to see what happens first period or BFP.

Good Luck to you all !

I am going insane here!! Im exhausted im crampy my temps going up my cm is watery yet im still gettin bfn!!!!
Congrats ttcmom

16dpo finally got a faint bfp!

OMG!!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:
:wohoo:
:hugs2:

I'm 16dpo and just got my 3rd :bfn: this morning, when I realized my cheapy tests expired this month! :huh:

Testing again tomorrow with new strips!
Wish me luck....and I hope YOU have a sticky bean!!!
:headspin:

I am going insane here!! Im exhausted im crampy my temps going up my cm is watery yet im still gettin bfn!!!!
Congrats ttcmom

Those all sound like promising symptoms! How many DPO are you? Hang in there!! :dust:

Not sure dpo as my cycles are a bit crazy but im cd27 of a 31-33 day cycle x

Is there a turkey day testing thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back