Any Halloween Testers?!

Is there a turkey day testing thread?
Here it is:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2249487-bfps-great-mojo-dancing-bunnies-5.html

Congrats TTCmom! :happydance:

I could possibly be 10-11 dpo. Would frer show by now??? Xx

I could possibly be 10-11 dpo. Would frer show by now??? Xx

Possibly, everyone is different, with DS1,2 & 3 I was DPO 14 with DS4 I was DPO10 and my angel I was DPO10
Have you tested???

Yes bfn this morning so feeling out. With my dd ds and angel i always tested day of af or after so not sure if it would of shown up before

I'm out.
:witch:

....((devastated))
:cry:

Bfn still for me so waiting on the witch between now and Saturday

Quick update: I'm now offically due for :af: today but no sign of her yet, I have really sore bb's and funny twinges in my ovaries but no normal pre :af: symtoms which is really not normal for me. ... Will be testing wednesday with oh :D

I have the same - lower abdomen slight cramps and sore BBs yet no AF! Ah! Frustrating :)

My cramps have kicked in and I'm sure she will be here today at some point or even in the morning .... But i would of course love her to stay away for us both :thumbup: xx

What's the news mytime? I hope :af: didn't show.

I'm 14-16 DPO (as unsure when I ovulated exactly!) AF was due Monday but still no sign of her. I have sore BB's and feeling sleepy but have had a strong row of BFNs!

What's going on girls? :wacko:

I feel like this thread died :cry: If there are still some ladies out there... and you are good with the whole charting thing :dohh:, I'd love some help! I just got mine to attach to my signature, so let me know if you have any advice! :blush:

Af came to visit on the 5th 2days late !, So on to November and a second round of clomid for me!!! I hate the stuff!

I feel like this thread died :cry: If there are still some ladies out there... and you are good with the whole charting thing :dohh:, I'd love some help! I just got mine to attach to my signature, so let me know if you have any advice! :blush:

I'm still here! God knows how many days dpo I am, Ive lost count now! :)

I think I'm at 18 or 19 dpo (depending on when exactly I ovulated).

Still no AF, and a big row of BFNs, taken at different times. So confused because I'm dead dead dead tired all the time and my BBs are just killing me!

Went to see my gyno on Thurs who just told me to "wait and see"?

How are you doing? How can I help you? :)

I'm still here too. Just wait and see? that's no fun. Hopefully you get an answer soon.

bnj, looks like you could be gearing up to O.

No idea how but I got a solid smiley yesterday which would mean I'm gearing up to ovulate already?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"