Any HELP,ADVICE??? Appreciated don't read +run x

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
So here it goes lol.....
This wld of been my second month with the cbfm I started testing on cycle day 6 as the monitor requested me to test.. long story short I seen no peak this month only highs from cycle day 11 right up until cycle day 16 and unfortunately I ran out of sticks.... Anyway I continued to test with cheap ebay opk's which I got a positive with on cycle day 19/20 (test line defo darker or same colour than the control line)....... So got down to business :haha::winkwink:..... I no they say to stop testing after your first positive but out of curiosity ive kept testing up untill now and I've had a further 6 MORE positive opk's (test line darker or the same colour ad the control line) if I get another tomorrow that will be a whole weeks worth.... I've heared of opk's staying positive or turning positive if your pregnant so yes I done it I took a hpt and guess what........NEGATIVE :cry:..... It can't be ovulation because my cervix is low, closed and I also have white cm which makes it not a friendly environment for sperm?! (sorry tmi) And I don't have pcos..... What could this be I'm very confused?! ANY ADVICE??? Right now would be highly appreciated xx

I'm not much help I'm afraid. I'm in a similar boat myself. I got a positive opk on Friday and it was still positive this morning. I get ov pain and that started mid day Friday, it was really bad this morning, but it hasn't completely gone now so I think I haven't ovd yet :( I don't know what's going on and I've run outa opks so I can't even test tomorrow. I would say for you that creamy cm normally indicates the hormone progesterone which only occurs after ovulation so it looks promising that you've ovd! Maybe the opks are a bfp sign. 6dpo is really too early to test, give it three or four days and test again for that bfp. Good luck ! x x

Sorry I'm not sure you maybe not have actually Led which I think is what happened to me this cycle. I'm cd42 today and I had a positive clear blue digital opk on cd16 then when I thought I was about a week late I took a hpt and it was neg then cd35 I decided to take an lol and it was positive and on cd36 it was also positive. So now I think I'm 6dpo and am waiting for later this week to take a hot again. Also I spoke with my obgyn's office and they said I probably tried to O but didn't actually release an egg and so my body tried again later....hope this helps!

I'm not much help I'm afraid. I'm in a similar boat myself. I got a positive opk on Friday and it was still positive this morning. I get ov pain and that started mid day Friday, it was really bad this morning, but it hasn't completely gone now so I think I haven't ovd yet :( I don't know what's going on and I've run outa opks so I can't even test tomorrow. I would say for you that creamy cm normally indicates the hormone progesterone which only occurs after ovulation so it looks promising that you've ovd! Maybe the opks are a bfp sign. 6dpo is really too early to test, give it three or four days and test again for that bfp. Good luck ! x x

It's so frustrating isn't it.... Yh my cm is typical post ovulation cm but these STILL POSITIVE opk's Are really throwing Me off:shrug:.. I new it was to early for a hpt I just cldnt help it :dohh:lool...i will continue to bd just incase and will retest in a week or so thanks for your reply/advice... I hope you will have already o'd good luck and lots of babydust :hugs:

Sorry I'm not sure you maybe not have actually Led which I think is what happened to me this cycle. I'm cd42 today and I had a positive clear blue digital opk on cd16 then when I thought I was about a week late I took a hpt and it was neg then cd35 I decided to take an lol and it was positive and on cd36 it was also positive. So now I think I'm 6dpo and am waiting for later this week to take a hot again. Also I spoke with my obgyn's office and they said I probably tried to O but didn't actually release an egg and so my body tried again later....hope this helps!

Yes I have a feeling I have failed to ovulate and my body keeps trying... But I have post ovulation cm I'm so confused this month my body is acting Really outta sort :shrug:

The more I think about it, the more I think you've ovulated. Your cm is a really good pointer, do you have sore boobs? That's another good sign of ovulation. I guess we'll both know soonish. Babydust to you too x x

The more I think about it, the more I think you've ovulated. Your cm is a really good pointer, do you have sore boobs? That's another good sign of ovulation. I guess we'll both know soonish. Babydust to you too x x

No sore boobies unfortunately and thats a sign I have Ovulated because they hurt on the sides!! :shrug:.... It's all a bit weird :shrug:

hmmmm, you still might have ovd though. I didn't have sore boobs last cycle so I thought I'd failed to ov after my pos opk because I always get sore boobs post ov, but I had! One cycle my boobs didn't get sore until 8dpo too. I hope you have ovd and I hope these are all pregnancy symptoms loads of luck to you. Let us know what happens :) x x

I hope it all means bfp!! ... I will post an update.. Let me no how you get on to sweetie xx

I had the same issue this cycle. I had like 2 positive OPKs so we baby danced. Then I kept testing and I had 10 more days of positive OPKs. I took a HPT and it was negative so I was discouraged. Then when I was 4 days late I took another HPT and it was positive. So it could be a good sign!

I had the same issue this cycle. I had like 2 positive OPKs so we baby danced. Then I kept testing and I had 10 more days of positive OPKs. I took a HPT and it was negative so I was discouraged. Then when I was 4 days late I took another HPT and it was positive. So it could be a good sign!

Oh i really hope so!!!...thanks for your input :hugs:x

Yet another positive opk so I've had a weeks worth of them?!! ... Shame it wasn't a hpt lol.... I will take HPT on the 30th of November I hope all this positive opks mean a bfp !! X

Hay hun yes I did test and I have what a think is a faint bfp I posted it in the pregnancy test gallery... I haven't tested since yesterday coz I have on and off af cramps:nope::( ...feels like I'm Gunna get af when the cramps are there but nothing as of yet??:cry:

Hi mytimewillcum, congrats on your bfp! Having cramps in early pregnancy is completely normal. I had them until I was about 14 weeks. Scary, but normal, unless they get very painful I wouldn't worry. Good luck to you xx

Because of the cramps and how faint my bfp is I dont really wanna say "bfp" just yet :dohh: I think i'm just really scared because 2 years ago I had a mc and this is how it started:cry:.. I will shout it from the roof tops once the lines get darker tho!! ... Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->