Any help? Advice?

Cyd_24

Reaction score
Hi all.

OK so yesterday I had the dreaded Af arrive and today I am feel so low about it. This will now be our 3rd month ttc and I know it's only a small amount of time compared to others but each month it's so hard when AF shows her head.
I stopped microgygnon in June and have gone back to having normal 28 day cycles. I'm on prenatal vitamins and started taking them when I came off BC. Last cycle I have also started using conceive plus.
I've stopped drinking completely. Is there anything else I can do?
This will be my 2nd baby and with my DD she was a whoops so now my DH and I really want another baby it's so much harder when nothing seems to be happening.
If anyone can offer any advice or ideas that would be great.
Thanks everyone. Xx

Look into red clover blosson u can get it from amazon and its a general fertility boost it helped me conceive my son im convinced of it. A herbalist recommended it to me as i struggled to conceive. Ppl also swear by reflexology and you want to google the sperm meets egg plan it lists food that boosts fertility. Might help its worth a go

Grapefruit juice helps produce lotsa ewcm, for really fertile environent for spermies to live in.. I used conceive plus aswell first time around, you can also try temping & charting to see when your ovulating, x

In addition to suggestions above, cut out caffeine and processed foods. I did acupuncture which seemed to help. There's a zita west book called fertility and conception. I followed plan a and was pregnant after 3 months. I had 8 unsuccessful months before this so it could have just been my time, or could have been following the guidance in the book. We also dtd every day the month i got my bfp.

Good luck!

Hi sweetie! So sorry! I know it's hard! We've been married for 7 years and just two furbabies for us. Have you tried the clearblue fertility monitor? It's suppose to pinpoint your exact fertile days! I used that and got pregnant the 2 month trying it but sadly I miscarried at 8 weeks. Good luck hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->