any help going crazy

mumxofx1

Reaction score
Hi all,
Really could do with some help.

Dh and I have been trying of almost 5 years, gone down fertility route no help as I have one child and coz I'm slightly over weigh, well this cycle is so different to all the others, some background info, I have a 49 day cycle (long I know) not always on day 32 had ewcm which lasted 6days ovulated on day 36 ( 15december) DTD 11 14 15 16 December craving sweets on the 19 know its to early, 22 December abdo cramps slightly yellow cm backache heart burn and feel in hot, 24 December sharp abdo pain left side uterus area sore BBS tired needed bathroom a lot feeling hot nauseous, cramping on off ever since moody tired but not sleeping to good watery cm to day 14dpo but neg test, have I tested to early or is all this all in my head.

If anyone can help I would be so greatfull, or has anyone has a neg and later had a bfp

Many thanx

Hey
im fairly new to all this (3months) but I've been obsessing about every detail.
Your signs sound really promising! The month I got my BFP at 9dpo I started feeling nauseous, heartburn (never experienced before), gasy, urinated more, dizziness, fatigue, increased cm (yellow and white), sharp ab pain, sore boobs, implantation spotting etc. started from 5 dpo. Sharp pains felt in ovaries starting 3dpo.
However that ended in a chemical pregnancy shortly after.

The month after that I had a lot of the same symptoms and I was sure I was pregnant. No question about it. I was wrong. I spotted 14dpo and got af 15dpo. after giving my husband a lot of hope! :(

My body could have been producing extra progesterone due to the last preg. I don't know

If you have never felt like this in non pregnancy cycles then there's a high chance your pregnant. Are you temping? A high temperature at 14 dpo is promising! Some people test positive very late, I've seen loads of charts on fertility friend like that.

I really hope this is a BFP for you. good luck!!

Thank u for our reply, I'm sorry to hear about our cem pgy, I have had a few symptoms but nothing like this, if had the sore BBS and slight cramping but not the tiredness and feeling nauseous,and dizziness I hope I get my bfp soon after 5 years its getting a bit daunting all the bfn hope u have a bfp soon to thank u x I'm not to sure how to tempt so I haven't really tryed just in case I did it wrong x

I know its really hard. I hope this is your month! Have you tested today??

About temping- you need to take your temp every morning at the same time right after you wake up before doing anything else (while your still in bed). Temperature will increase a day after ovulation has occurred and it will stay up (with some dips, sometimes) until a day or 2 before you get your period. I use the app fertility friend and they analyze the chart and let you know which day you likely ovulated. I hope you would get the good news this month and never have to chart.

Also, if I get my period this month im definitely planing on ordering vitex because it can regulate hormones. I been having 35 day cycles and ovulating on CD21. I read it can help make ovulation earlier. Its all natural so I'll have nothing to lose. Look it up it sounds promising.

Hi sorry for only now getting back to you, I have a look after 5 years I'll give anything a go and I'll deffinutly try tempting, I haven't tested yet as spent 2 days in Hosp with my son, think I might leave it till Monday then I'll be a week late thank u for all your help really appreciate it x

No problem. I hope everything is ok with your son. Hopefully you won't see af for next 9 months :)

Hi yeah hes a lot better thank u, well the witch has showed up :'(, still feelin realy sick tho im deffinutly goin to try vitex tho at the moment im feelin any thing is worth a go and realy hoping this year is my year xx

Aww I'm sorry. Witch got me too yesterday. Join us in this thread we are trying Vitex as well. Keep us updated about your results. Wish you the best.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2270507-witch-got-me-but-cd1-vitex.html

mumxofx1,

I'm going through similar situation! I got AF on 12/1 and I thought I experienced implantation bleeding on the 12/16. It only lasted a day. Started getting the hot flashes, belly jitters and sore BBs. Took 4 FRER and all negs :-(

Still have my fingers crossed. No period yet. I know it could be frustrating but there is still hope. I've read Sooo many stories all week of people who received their BFPs using vitex. Please keep me posted on your journey. Good luck to everyone!

mumxofx1,

I'm going through similar situation! I got AF on 12/1 and I thought I experienced implantation bleeding on the 12/16. It only lasted a day. Started getting the hot flashes, belly jitters and sore BBs. Took 4 FRER and all negs :-(

Still have my fingers crossed. No period yet. I know it could be frustrating but there is still hope. I've read Sooo many stories all week of people who received their BFPs using vitex. Please keep me posted on your journey. Good luck to everyone!

Hey have you confirmed when your ovulation was? If this is past your ovulation it's great news. I had implantation bleeding 5dpo, And got BFP 9dpo (miscarried shortly after). How long are your cycles?

No AF till now?? I would say go to doctor and get blood test. good luck Hope it's a bfp!

mumxofx1,

Hey have you confirmed when your ovulation was? If this is past your ovulation it's great news. I had implantation bleeding 5dpo, And got BFP 9dpo (miscarried shortly after). How long are your cycles?

No AF till now?? I would say go to doctor and get blood test. good luck Hope it's a bfp!

Hey sorry got my dates wrong. According to my cycle tracker I was to ovulate on the 16th. I Didn't use an OPK. The bleeding was on the 23rd. My cycle has been 30 days for the last 2 months. I had been irregular before then. Still no AF. I'm going to see if I can get in to the docs soon.

Sorry to hear of your mc :-(. I just saw your vitex thread. I've got some vitex pills and I thought of taking them but wanted to wait and see what happens.

Bleeding on CD 23 definitely sounds like implantation bleeding!
Ofcourse don't take anything right now before you find out what's going on.

Late period and spotting really sound like a BFP! Keep us updated. good luck!

Thanx everyone well little update been to the docs as this period has been so over the place told the doc everything from how if been feeling how tests have been neg and doc has said that there still maybe a chance I still am as the symptoms havnt changed apart from bleeding but he also thinks it could be a m/c so I'm not to sure how to feel have my fingers crossed if the blood test comes back neg then I will be getting vitex and giving it ago, does anyone know the right dose you should take xx

Thanx everyone well little update been to the docs as this period has been so over the place told the doc everything from how if been feeling how tests have been neg and doc has said that there still maybe a chance I still am as the symptoms havnt changed apart from bleeding but he also thinks it could be a m/c so I'm not to sure how to feel have my fingers crossed if the blood test comes back neg then I will be getting vitex and giving it ago, does anyone know the right dose you should take xx

Did your doctor take a blood test?? Or an ultrasound?? Some people don't show on Hpts. I really hope your pregnant and not miscarrying. Was your period light?

Did your doctor take a blood test?? Or an ultrasound?? Some people don't show on Hpts. I really hope your pregnant and not miscarrying. Was your period light?

He has done a good test I didn't show on hpts till I was 6 weeks on my son so fingers crossed, it wasn't so heavy it was watery but bright red and big clots and really bad cramps so I'm not sure xx

Hopefully you get your BFP soon. Oh and regarding the Vitex dose, one lady on the other thread got her BFP using Vitex and she took a dose of 1600mg everyday in the morning, 1 hour before breakfast.

good luck!

Hopefully you get your BFP soon. Oh and regarding the Vitex dose, one lady on the other thread got her BFP using Vitex and she took a dose of 1600mg everyday in the morning, 1 hour before breakfast.

good luck!

Thank you I have started it now, I'm not expecting any results for a couple of months as I have read that it can take a while so fingers crossed for all who are TTC this is our
Year :dust::dust::hug:

Well ladies a little up date for you, I started vitex 10 January I didn't take it for the full month as I kept forgetting it, about 9 weeks after mc I found out yesterday I am 8 weeks pregnant but there is thought with the doctors that I didn't Mc as I have fallen so quick but soon find out when I go for a scan hoping all have their bfp soon after 5 years of trying I finely got mine and all is fine so far xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->