Any help would be much appretiated !!

LoubnaL

Reaction score
I am currently 7 weeks pregnant, i started having brown spotting from week 6, i also had red bleeding so i thought i am miscarrying ! I went in last Friday to have a scan, the tech told me that the gestational sac is measuring 5 weeks ( 11mm) while the fetus measuring 6 weeks 6d ( 9mm), so there is no enough space for the baby :/ .while the bleeding was close to the gestational sac and its known as Subchorionic bleeding.

It is my first pregnancy, just so scared and don't know what to expect !

Any help would be much appreciated.

I have heard of this type of bleeding before but not sure what it all means. I hope everything works out. Did they say it's normal or not normal or dangerous?

I have heard of this type of bleeding before but not sure what it all means. I hope everything works out. Did they say it's normal or not normal or dangerous?

They said 20% of pregnant women bleed during their first trimester, but the tech was more concerned about the small sac, as it is 2 weeks behind:nope::. So unfortunately there is 80% chance of miscarriage

They said 20% of pregnant women bleed during their first trimester, but the tech was more concerned about the small sac, as it is 2 weeks behind:nope::. So unfortunately there is 80% chance of miscarriage

Oh no I am so sorry to hear this!! Focus on the positive, the 20 percent. Sometimes things take time to catch up and get adjusted. When do you go back?

Thanks for your support katt. My husband is trying to keep me postive by saying the same thing ! FOCUS ON THAT 20%. I am just too worried, i hope the sac catch up with the baby and the bleeding stop soon
I am having another scan next saturday ! Cant wait !
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->