Any help?

sereneskyline

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
Im new to this forum thing. but I was hoping maybe I could get some peace of mind or advice from my fellow tww'ers. I am 24 years old and I am not new to the whole irregular cycle thing. But these past 2 weeks I have felt slightly off. I have been crampy on and off like af is going to make her unwelcomed appearance any time, my breasts have felt heavy, I get random waves of nausea (which is a pms symptom for me as well) I have these strange sensations in my breasts (almost like when you have that butterfly feeling in your tummy while driving down the road and going over a hill) I have had pulling feelings in my abdomen. I also have strange cm, yellow tinged and stretchy that happens in globs, but then I also get slippery clear, here these past couple of days its not as much, although I do get the sensation that I have started....but surprise nothing. now the kicker is I have taken in the past 2 weeks 3 "dollar tree" tests and all BFN..... I do not chart O so I really have no I when I could have

I want to say between the 26th and the 28th of april i cant remember which day exact

it is now june, so im guessing there is a chance u could be pregnant! are u trying to conceive right now? have u been doing the deed? if u have been sexually active, there is always a chance of pregnancy.. ;)

I'm the same as you! My last period ended April 17 and yet I have all BFN...I haven't tested in the past two weeks though so I'm hoping when I test tomorrow it'll be different. Have you tried a more reliable test, such as a blood test?

Not trying but not preventing. And yes have definitely been doing the deed. I have a feeling that af may be showing up though. I wiped and there was some darker streaks in my cm. Not punk but not brown either. So i guess we will see.

I hope the best for you. An no i have not tried another test. What do you recommend if dhe doesnt show?

My "second" af is due on Monday. If I don't get her and I get more BFN I'm asking for an ultrasound (already had one blood test done about a month ago). If I were you though I'd try testing with a different brand of urine test like FRER/Clearblue, if those are BFN and you have no af I'd see a doctor and ask for either a blood test (that tells you exactly how much HCG hormone is in your system, not just if you're preggo or not), or I'd just full out ask for an ultrasound. If you do either and no luck I'd talk to your doctor about it to make sure you're ovulating properly.

Thank you. Im hoping she doesn't show, but hey shes a witch so she does whatever. Baby Dust girls!

Update, I've still been waiting. I had a few streaks when i wiped but she still hasn't shown up yet. Im still waiting to test because of how i do get irregular sometimes.

Af just showed up today for me (finally). Now I know I'm back on track of things I can start ttc again. The streaks could be a sign of implantation? If you didn't ovulate your previous cycle (being irregular) maybe you ovulated this cycle and it's a sign? I guess just wait and see if af shows up! Keep us posted! :)

I hope so! I will keep everyone updated! I have noticed more yellow cm its just more clumpy than before so I'm hoping its a sign. My last pregnancy I didn't test until I was over 4 weeks late of AF (but I also just thought I had the flu). So maybe this will be the same.

FX'd! When are you planning on testing again? Be sure to post the test! Hehe POAS obsession...

Thank you, AF still hasn't shown and I haven't had any more streaks just that one night and morning. I plan on testing again maybe in a few days to a week. I do have a history of irregular cycles. But I have a feeling I wont be able to wait. lol

Sereneskyline did you test? Sounds like you and I are kindof in the same boat. Since being recently off birth control, my cycle has been weird too. But we have had a lot of the same symptoms. Just wondering what your result was or if af showed? Hope she didn't since that's what you were hoping for. :)

I'm so sorry I didn't respond. But unfortunately I did get a BFN :( Aunt flow showed up and did not stop for months. I saw a Doctor and my crazy irregular cycles is being caused by me having Hashimotos Disease. They have me on medication (trying to find the right dosage) and hopefully my husband and I will be able to conceive in the future! I do apologize for not responding and before. Hopefully this helps someone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->