Any hope left? I don't think so...

Simonecah

Reaction score
Hi Ladies...

I got my BFP on July 6 with a HPT. I was 8dp5dt. I got my first Beta on 6/8 which was a 54 hcg and 16p. I retested on 6/10 and it was only 55 hcg but my progesterone went up to 27. We were feeling confident it was not going to work, although we were heartbroken. However, the nurse wanted to retest on Monday, so I tested again and got a 85 hcg and 23p. With those numbers we don't know what to think. I am fairly certain this won't work, but I am also trying to cling to any hope I can. I have read countless stories about times that work, but also so many that end in heartbreak. I didn't want to stop my meds, just in case. I will re-test tomorrow, but I just wondered... is there any hope left? Am I wrong to hold out?

Hi lovely,

I'm not sure on the answers but just wanted to say I'm thinking of you.
You aren't wrong to hold on to hope at all, I'd be exactly the same.
x

Saw fetal pole today at 5 weeks 6 days!!! Hcg was 1493. Hoping miracles do happen!!! :happydance:

That is amazing!!! Congratulations, sounds like you are definitely not going to have a chemical this time. Sending you waves and waves of sticky dust!!

Thank you thank you!! Saw heartbeat yesterday...132 bpm! Baby was .59 cm. I am 6 weeks 6 days today!! Low HCG and crazy rising, but we are hanging in there! hcg today was 5178!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->