Any hope???

babydream

ttc#2
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I'm trying for my second baby. I've got a 3 year old daughter but it took us 3 years to conceive her so I'm really worried that it'd be the same this time. Anyway! I've been taking metformin for pcos and my af is regular now. Lmp was 19th June, we dtd on 27th and 29th June, I had very strong cramps and bloating on 2nd and even worse on 3rd July (never had this before). I felt bloating and shooting pain in breasts on 5th, weird headache and terrible tiredness on 6th, strong twinges in lower abdomen on 7th which got better on 8th but also tender breasts on 8th. I've been very tired these last 3-4 days I even fell asleep on the couch at 7.30-8 (usual bedtime for me 11-12) but then I had difficulty falling asleep later and been having weird vivid dreams. Today, 9th July i got a bfn with superdrug test. I know it's far too early but do you think theres still a chance??? Thank you x

There is always a chance, always! When is af actually due? X

Thank you! Next Thursday or Friday. 😔 seems like a lifetime away x

I'm due af somewhere between next Tuesday and next weekend! (Most other cycles have been 28 days which would mean Tuesday but last month I was five torturous days late so I'm trying not to fixate on it being Tuesday and then getting my hopes up if it doesn't come on Tuesday!)
We can wait to test together! X

Oh and if it's next Thursday or Friday then absolutely there is still hope! In fact it would be unlikely you would get a bfp yet x

Next Tuesday is my birthday and planned to wait until then but I'm crap at waiting, I'm a very impatient person lol just ordered some 10mlu tests from eBay. I promised hubby I wouldn't obsess about it this time and I'm failing badly, can't even talk to him about it lol I'll be away for a month so I'll miss a whole cycle ��

Good luck hon! I hope you get your BFP!

I did a test this morning could help myself, too early really though! That's a shame that you will miss a month but why not look at it as a month off? You won't have to torture yourself that month symptom spotting and will be able to have a drink etc. we have been trying for a year now. I really honestly think I will begin to accept that it's not happening if we don't have a bfp this month xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->