Any idea anyone? (TMI!)

mrshay

Just pregnant with first
Reaction score
I went to the bathroom tonight and as I was (TMI!) having a bowel movement I felt CM come out of my vagina and when I wiped it was a big blob of really stretchy, gluey type stuff with strings of brown discharge in.

What is it?? I'm scared that I finally got pregnant and the mucus plug has come out or something?!

All day I have been having a lot of creamy CM too.

What is this???

mrshay - I'm not sure what it is but a friend of mine is currently pregnant and I know she has been loosing bits of her plug all the way through the pregnancy. She's been told that it regenerates so not to worry about it unless its accompanied by heavy bleeding. Hopefully you're going through the same thing and that you're pregnant. Good luck!

ickle pand - thanks so much for the reply!

I was hoping that if it was by a miracle the mucus plug that it would regenerate to protect the 'potential' baby.

Good luck to your friend, I hope her pregnancy continues without anymore dramas.

Sounds like ovulation mucus to me. What CD are you and when do you usually ovulate?
Some months I would have so much EWCM that I could feel it stretching all the way from my vg to the bottom of the loo - sorry for the gross TMI :blush:

I dont usually ovulate but started the Metformin last month to help with that so not sure if I have/am or not!

We BD'd tonight though just incase!! I think I had a little of what I though was EWCM mid last week but I'm not sure...

Now I have just been experiencing a fair amount of creamy CM today and this weird blob of goo tonight!

Any chance you can do an opk to check? But well done for BD'ing anyway!

We never buy them because apparently they dont read properly with PCOS, also I just came off provera 11 days ago (had my AF whilst I was on it as I dont think the dose was high enough) so not sure if that would alter the results??

Provera won't impact the OPK results as Provera is progesterone.

I was OK using OPKs when I got used to them. Yes, sometimes I would get false positives but never on those cheap ones or Clearblue ones (not the ditigal).
Basically whenever I ovulated my test line was loads darker than my contorl. Whereas when I wasn't ovulating my test line was dark (darker than non-PCOS ladies would get) but not quite as dark as the control line. So this is how I knew how to differentiate them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->