Any idea why this is happening?

Heidi84

Reaction score
I am about 10 dpo. I kind of started to feel weird and thought to do a test yesterday. I had only the Dollar General ones, that are in a purple box, red dye. After 10 min no line, so I kind of forgot it on the counter. Well after one hour, I was having a coffee with hubby and noticed the two lines, two pink ones! I was shocked. So I sent hubby out for more test and now I have all 5 of them with pink thick line, but all of them show positive after one hour, there is nothing there within the 5 min time limit.
I thought it was definitely an evap and forgot about it. Until today, I had an idea to test my hubby's pee...Waited all day, no line ever appeared. Tested with three test, none of them showed any line.

I did a frer but i can hardly see smth, may be there is a faint one but still hard to tell.

I am very confused. Has anyone had any thing like this before?

Thanks so much.

I have had the same thing but different brand of tests. I have read that the tests can do that with a pink line after the time limit because the test will become more sensitive as it sits and the urine sits longer. It is detecting the hcg which is why it is pink just taking a while to turn pink but they rule it invalid as it can do this with normal levels of hcg in the body depending on how long it sat.

I don't want to give false hope but maybe there isn't enough for the test to turn positive within the time frame but there is enough to turn it in an hour as it sits. Hoping it turns into a BFP for you soon :flower:

Someone in pregnancy test gallery had some really convincing lines after the time limit on the dollar tree tests. Are they the same brand? I think she's currently waiting it out.

yeah I thought so too. Just now the hubby's test had a very faint line after sitting out in the counter for 8 hours. What in the world!!!! We lost a pregnancy not long ago and I am still healing after that so I don't even know what to hope for. But thanks...Will keep you posted. Those dollar general are really weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->