any ideas girls?

makeithappen

Reaction score
im currently around 12dpo. my cycle is 34 days. i usually ov around cd16 but it was late this month, got my pos opk on cd22 so maybe ovd cd23? last night wen i went to the bathroom wen i wiped there was a blob of cm sort of browny/mixed with creamy. thought i wud wake up to af but nope nothing today!

so my question is because ov was later will my lp be later making my af not due until next thurs/fri..........or will it come as always, this sunday?

have taken some ic preg tests but :bfn:

Is you LP a consistant number of days long? Mine is 12 days and regardless of when I ovulate it is 12 days so if I ovulate CD13 AF due CD26 or if I ovulate CD17 AF due CD30.
You of course may have different cycles LP. Hoping it is maybe an indication of implantation for you!
Hope that makes sense as it's a bit early for me and no caffiene yet!

Good luck!

Emma.xx

thanks for your reply elmaxie! im not really sure if my lp is same length each cycle! im really hoping that its implantation too! praying that its not af giving me early warning signs! no more spotting wen i wipe today! ive no cm at all really, havent had any for the last few days apart from that blob last night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->