Any ideas?, maybe TMI, sorry!

Hazybaby84

Reaction score
Hi. I was wondering if anyone has any ideas or been through similar. I had my nexplanon implant removed 1/08/13, on the 3/08/13 I started to get light cramping then on the 4/08/13 I had a small amount of dark reddy brown gloopy discharge which to be honest I thought nothing of has I have had it on occasion whilst on the implant. The next day I then had what looked like dark brown/red breakthrough bleeding since then I have had on and off light to slightly painful cramping and just a very slight pale amount of blood when wiping which has gone away and now today I have had pinprick dots which I have never had before! The cramping has still carried on and I'm not entirely sure what is happening. I have been actively TTC and have bd since the same day I had the implant removed and I have also been trying to track my temps since the 5/08/13 to see if and when i might ovulate. I have noticed my temps are rising and look like my old post O temps and the only day they dipped was the day of the breakthrough bleeding. I know its to early to tell much at the moment but I was wondering if anyone has had this or been through the same thing? TIA

Also I forgot to mention that I have also had chronic lower back pain for the last two days and today I have had frequent urination. x

Thank you for at least not reading and running. :) I am just taking it as maybe my hormones being out of whack but who knows, lol. Here's to a confusing couple of weeks till either AF or a bfp. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->