Any ideas what this is/was??

Reaction score
This is my first month Ttc number 2...I took my last pill and had my withdrawal bleed on the 17th which last approx 2 days.
As I'm unsure how long my cycles will be I calculated around 28 days and going by that I should of ovulated yesterday (31st July)

I went to a spinning class last night and when I came home I felt a little damp, went to the loo and noticed very dark red blood but was very jelly like. I put a pad on and went to the loo before bed and it had turned very like pink but only noticed when I wiped

This morning there is nothing. Nothing on the pad from through out the night and nothing when I wipe.

Confused!!??

It can take a while for your hormones to normalise after coming off the pill.
Have you tried temping, opks, or cervical signs to learn more about what's happening?

I thought seeing as it was my first month I would just see what happens, but this sort of threw a spanner in the works. I will purchase some opks for next month. Hopefully I have my first proper period over the next couple of weeks x

This cycle I got a blob of CM that was bloody, it happened a week before I ovulated. No idea what it was!

Not sure but i also had a weird period coming off pill, the second cycle i used opks & conceived second cycle off pill so just let your body do it's thing but i found i also had 28 day cycle & glad i used opks as cycle i conceived i didn't ov estimated cd14/15 but cd18 & timed sex according to that & worked good luck for #2 x

That's for all your replys! I conceived first month with my son in 2010. Not expecting it to happen so quickly this time just never experienced this type of bleeding before. X

Since this last Thursday night I had no other issues.
However today when walking home from work I start to feel really wet. When going to the loo I wiped and there was a lot of watery ECM but mixed with really dark almost brown discharge. Really sorry and know it sounds gross but was almost snot like.

Usually brown discharge is old blood, so I wouldn't worry about it. EWCM sounds like a great sign- get to BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->