Any ideas what this may have been? Nausea, burning skin, itchyness

Jacey

Reaction score
I woke early hours this morning feeling boiling hot and sick. My skin felt burning all over and I began itching, arms legs face etc.

I went to bathroom and noticed my face arms and legs were bright red and where I had scratched there was like a heat rash, I tried to cool down with cold water but it didnt help.

I got back into bed and couldnt have covers on me, fortunately i dropped off back to sleep and was completely normal when i woke today, I havent eaten, drunk or used anything out of the ordinary so found it all very odd?

Anyone experienced anything similar?? x

Yup have experienced it, mainly in early evening the itching's unbareable and I always have to have a cold cold shower to try and cool down but never works, always wake up feeling fine again! But am afraid I dunno what causes it :( so will keep an eye on ya post hun xx

i think this is pregnancy hives hun.... its cause by the natural hormone oestrogen or progesterone.... because on the increase..... i dont think there is anything that can be done for it just putting on calamine lotion will stop the itching but you should still get it checked out by the dr as with everything else. hope you feel better soon xxxxx

thanks ladies was sooooooooo bizzare thanks for tips re cooling down lol, will mention to doc on mon when i go

xx

my friend had very bad itching and it turned out she had some rare liver thing brought on by pregnancy, they had to deliver her early because it was quite serious, she had it all the time though, not just at particular times.

check out the post in the first part of this forum of 'third trimester' called 'obstretic colestisis' it sounds similar to you.

check out the post in the first part of this forum of 'third trimester' called 'obstretic colestisis' it sounds similar to you.

Thanks hun will have a look now, have only had that one episode so far but you just never know do you lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->