Any ideas where i may be in my cycle?

Discussion in 'Not Trying, Not Preventing' started by soloso, Aug 9, 2018.

1. soloso

soloso Well-Known Member

So i dont really track anything in my cycles, other than the length. My last 3 cycles were, 37 days, 41 days and 42 days.

Of course with them all being different i dont really know when i am due my next AF, but if i average it on 40 days it is about the 25th August, meaning this week is my fertile week. That is just a rough guess though as i cant be sure of the cycle length.

Today i have had some cramping, just a few random times during the day, i have had some watery CM (not loads but enough to notice) and an outbreak of spots!! Usually if i got spots and cramping i would assume i was going to come on soon, but the length of my last few cycles i highly doubt that is the case.

Does anyone have an idea where exactly they think i am in my cycle right now? :shrug:

2. soloso

soloso Well-Known Member

I should mention cd 1 was 16th July so today is cd 25

3. itsmskmarie

itsmskmarie Member

All I know is that for regular cycles (28 days), ovulation begins on day 12 or 14 after your period ends.

Check this out:
    http: // americanpregnancy . org/getting-pregnant/understanding-ovulation/

You'll have to get rid of the spaces as for some reason it doesn't post. :confused: