Any ideas where i may be in my cycle?

soloso

Reaction score
So i dont really track anything in my cycles, other than the length. My last 3 cycles were, 37 days, 41 days and 42 days.

Of course with them all being different i dont really know when i am due my next AF, but if i average it on 40 days it is about the 25th August, meaning this week is my fertile week. That is just a rough guess though as i cant be sure of the cycle length.

Today i have had some cramping, just a few random times during the day, i have had some watery CM (not loads but enough to notice) and an outbreak of spots!! Usually if i got spots and cramping i would assume i was going to come on soon, but the length of my last few cycles i highly doubt that is the case.

Does anyone have an idea where exactly they think i am in my cycle right now? :shrug: (pre ov, ovulating, post ov?)

Id say you are gearing up to ovulate... got all the classic symptoms. Good luck!

I should of mentioned cd1 was 16th July so today is cd25 (but as mentioned my cycles are longer than average)

I’m guessing at SOME point around now will be ovulation, but it’s so hard for me to tell!

Are there other cm changes I should look out for?

I’d get busy every other day for the next week to cover all bases. Good luck

Following on from this post where I had watery cm, today I have just had more except this time some was white. When is white cm normally present? Does it come after ovulation as I am wondering if I have just ovulated?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->