Any ideas?

Becyboo__x

Reaction score
I have a boy and girl name picked out but i have a feeling i will change my mind later on im like that plus im dead fussy about names and cant find any i like :| .. i like unique names that arent heard alot :) so any ideas tell me will help me loads :D

the names i have at moment is Lacey-Leigh for a girl
and Kenzie-Freddie-Jack for a boy (Middle names cuz of family names)

x

If i ever get pregnant and have a boy i was going to call him kenzie as OH loves that name..
a little girl Kelisiah or kyrah =)
xo

Personally I don't like Kenzie as a first name for a boy, it sounds a bit feminine, maybe Mackenzie??

Lacey is pretty popular, at least where I'm at! I know three :)

What about...

Girls
Keanah (Kee-ANN-a)
Talitha (Tah-LEE-tha)

Boys
Cheyne
Danton
Breyson

I used to like mackenzie but its really popular now alot of people calling there babies it and i think mackenzie is unisex name tbh to me kenzie is more male name then anything lol and i did like kyra but i went off it really quick and OH loved Lacey .. looks like itll be a girl aswel wel runs in family,OHs mum went to see a phykik and there usual right lol after wait and see if there right :)

I really like Lacey Leigh, but Kenzie kinda reminds me of Blazin' Squad! Haha.

I had chosen the name Lacey Jane but changed my mind as friend has called her girl Lacey :€-(

I spose im lucky none of my friends are expecting yet i always had the worry my friend would want the same name i liked :(

Yeah my best friend keeps talking about baby names think she's very broody and has set her heart on Lilly which was my 2nd fav but guess i cnt b nasty and pinch this but we'd spell it Lillie-Jane oooohhhh i love it so much :-(

Oh dear "/ wel if she isnt expecting she may change her mind when she actually is i liked so many names years ago and thought that will defo be my babies name but now i dont even like what i used to! tbh if theres a name youve got your heart set on go for it spesh if it was your second choice.. and people dont even know what there having straight away so she could have a boy lol surly she wouldnt hold a grudge agenst a name if so bit harsh
good luck by the way i see your near the end :) x

Yeah hun thank u just over 4 weeeks left and cant wait hehe. but still no name! guess ill know when baby is born. im secretly wishin 4 little boy
Good luck for ur journey! x x x

Don't be put off about other people having the name, i called my son Kayden and 6 years on there are soooo many who have the name now, what ever you pick if people like it they will use it! There are two boys in my sons class, kenzie and mackenzie, i prefer mackenzie as you can always use kenzie anyway :)

Ill prob end up changin my mind in like 6 months lol im like that ill start thinking more when i know if its boy or girl :) but at min im stuckin with names Lacey or Kenzie i think :)
x

That is it, i know people who have had 1 name in mind the whole time but when the baby has come out they been like 'oh definiatly not a so and so'!

I am sure we will chop and change loads through the next few months!!

I love Lacey for a girl :)

xD I just want a unique name or thats not common but i spose every name gets common sooner or later lol im proper fussy about names aswel hardly like any people suggest :( so im going to struggle but i have a long time to think :D x

That is the thing, Kayden was unique 6 years ago!! I think For it to be unique and stay that way it really has to be quite different, or in these days i find it is the old fashioned names that are unique as not many people seem to use them anymore.

Yeah thats true .. i looked all over internet on baby names and that i cant find hardly any! i think ill have to use two names and put them together so basically its a made up name .. might be good idea :) might try it soon x

That is a good idea actually, combining names to make your own, then it really will be unique!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"