Any ideas?

Discussion in 'Baby Names' started by Becyboo__x, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Becyboo__x

Becyboo__x Well-Known Member

I have a boy and girl name picked out but i have a feeling i will change my mind later on im like that plus im dead fussy about names and cant find any i like :| .. i like unique names that arent heard alot :) so any ideas tell me will help me loads :D

the names i have at moment is Lacey-Leigh for a girl
    and Kenzie-Freddie-Jack for a boy (Middle names cuz of family names)

x

2. FaiiryDustt

FaiiryDustt Preggo With Bubble Bean!!

If i ever get pregnant and have a boy i was going to call him kenzie as OH loves that name..
    a little girl Kelisiah or kyrah =)
    xo

3. tasha41

tasha41 Mum & Dad + 1

Personally I don't like Kenzie as a first name for a boy, it sounds a bit feminine, maybe Mackenzie??

4. Stiina

Stiina Mama!

Lacey is pretty popular, at least where I'm at! I know three :)

What about...

Girls
    Keanah (Kee-ANN-a)
    Talitha (Tah-LEE-tha)

Boys
    Cheyne
    Danton
    Breyson

5. Becyboo__x

I used to like mackenzie but its really popular now alot of people calling there babies it and i think mackenzie is unisex name tbh to me kenzie is more male name then anything lol and i did like kyra but i went off it really quick and OH loved Lacey .. looks like itll be a girl aswel wel runs in family,OHs mum went to see a phykik and there usual right lol after wait and see if there right :)

6. Windmills

Windmills Well-Known Member

I really like Lacey Leigh, but Kenzie kinda reminds me of Blazin' Squad! Haha.

7. JennaSmith

JennaSmith just us the dog and fish

I had chosen the name Lacey Jane but changed my mind as friend has called her girl Lacey :€-(

8. Becyboo__x

I spose im lucky none of my friends are expecting yet i always had the worry my friend would want the same name i liked :(

9. JennaSmith

Yeah my best friend keeps talking about baby names think she's very broody and has set her heart on Lilly which was my 2nd fav but guess i cnt b nasty and pinch this but we'd spell it Lillie-Jane oooohhhh i love it so much :-(

10. Becyboo__x

Oh dear "/ wel if she isnt expecting she may change her mind when she actually is i liked so many names years ago and thought that will defo be my babies name but now i dont even like what i used to! tbh if theres a name youve got your heart set on go for it spesh if it was your second choice.. and people dont even know what there having straight away so she could have a boy lol surly she wouldnt hold a grudge agenst a name if so bit harsh
    good luck by the way i see your near the end :) x

11. JennaSmith

Yeah hun thank u just over 4 weeeks left and cant wait hehe. but still no name! guess ill know when baby is born. im secretly wishin 4 little boy
    Good luck for ur journey! x x x

12. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

Don't be put off about other people having the name, i called my son Kayden and 6 years on there are soooo many who have the name now, what ever you pick if people like it they will use it! There are two boys in my sons class, kenzie and mackenzie, i prefer mackenzie as you can always use kenzie anyway :)

13. Becyboo__x

Ill prob end up changin my mind in like 6 months lol im like that ill start thinking more when i know if its boy or girl :) but at min im stuckin with names Lacey or Kenzie i think :)
    x

14. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

That is it, i know people who have had 1 name in mind the whole time but when the baby has come out they been like 'oh definiatly not a so and so'!

I am sure we will chop and change loads through the next few months!!

I love Lacey for a girl :)

15. Becyboo__x

xD I just want a unique name or thats not common but i spose every name gets common sooner or later lol im proper fussy about names aswel hardly like any people suggest :( so im going to struggle but i have a long time to think :D x

16. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

That is the thing, Kayden was unique 6 years ago!! I think For it to be unique and stay that way it really has to be quite different, or in these days i find it is the old fashioned names that are unique as not many people seem to use them anymore.

17. Becyboo__x

Yeah thats true .. i looked all over internet on baby names and that i cant find hardly any! i think ill have to use two names and put them together so basically its a made up name .. might be good idea :) might try it soon x

18. AimeeM

AimeeM Mum to 3 Boys.

That is a good idea actually, combining names to make your own, then it really will be unique!