Any Ideas??

Frodi

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,
I am new to all this TTC and I was just wondering if any of you ladies have had this happen to you or know anything about it.

I've recently discovered that I have a 51 day cycle so I have a really long waiting period between ovulation and af. Now what I'm curious about is during that waiting period when OH and I have :sex: , Sorry for TMI, but there was what looked like brown dried blood left behind on my inner thigh and then recently on Sunday after when I went to the washroom there was a mixture of what looked like :spermy: and cm but it was a peachy pink, and it was only that one time after :Sex:

I'm 21DPO and af is due on the 12th. I've noticed some minor boob tenderness and heaviness. I also pee all the time but I have increased my water intake for weightloss reasons, not sure if this is anything but I've noticed that even though I'm drinking tons of water my pee isn't going clear, it still stays yellowish.

Anyways, hopefully someone out there knows something and can help me out! :) Thanks in advance ladies!!! and :dust: to you all!

It could be cervical erosion? If it's happened after BD'ing, maybe possible implantation bleeding with you nearing AFs arrival? I'm sorry I'm not much help, I'm not familiar with long cycles though. Your symptoms sound promising though :) keeping my fingers crossed for you xx

Wow, what a long cycle! Before I had my first LO, I had a bit of blood/spotting after sex if hubby was a bit rougher. Nothing major, just a tinge. Also, you can have spotting when you're ovulating, getting ready to start AF, or when it's implantation bleeding!

I used to get breast tenderness/heavy feeling before AF. When I got pregnant, I didn't get that until a week or two after I got my bfp, but each person is different! I did get implantation bleeding, but it was just a pink tinge when I wiped and only once.

As far as your urine color, are you taking prenatal vitamins or any other kind of supplement? That always makes my urine a bit darker. I'm trying to lose weight, and I found that I have to drink at least 12 ounces of water every 2 hours for it to lighten mine up, so maybe you just need to up your water intake some more!

Good luck! :flower:

Wow, what a long cycle! Before I had my first LO, I had a bit of blood/spotting after sex if hubby was a bit rougher. Nothing major, just a tinge. Also, you can have spotting when you're ovulating, getting ready to start AF, or when it's implantation bleeding!

I used to get breast tenderness/heavy feeling before AF. When I got pregnant, I didn't get that until a week or two after I got my bfp, but each person is different! I did get implantation bleeding, but it was just a pink tinge when I wiped and only once.

As far as your urine color, are you taking prenatal vitamins or any other kind of supplement? That always makes my urine a bit darker. I'm trying to lose weight, and I found that I have to drink at least 12 ounces of water every 2 hours for it to lighten mine up, so maybe you just need to up your water intake some more!

I was thinking maybe it was from hubby being rough but it wasn't any rougher then normal and I've found that this last cycle every time we've :sex: it hasn't hurt or been tender. And I remember when I was on Birth control it would "hurt" just before af was due.
And the peachy pink was only the one time right after when I went to the washroom. Haven't had any since.
And I'm only taking prenatals. I'm drinking a 57 ounce water bottle within 4 hours. I drink 2 of them a 8 hour shift.

I was thinking maybe it was from hubby being rough but it wasn't any rougher then normal and I've found that this last cycle every time we've :sex: it hasn't hurt or been tender. And I remember when I was on Birth control it would "hurt" just before af was due.
And the peachy pink was only the one time right after when I went to the washroom. Haven't had any since.
And I'm only taking prenatals. I'm drinking a 57 ounce water bottle within 4 hours. I drink 2 of them a 8 hour shift.

Well, other than wait until AF is supposed to show or maybe test, I guess I don't have any other helpful advice! lol Sorry! My fingers are crossed for you! :flower:

No worries thanks!
It's just so hard with this terrible long cycle

Have you tested? At 21dpo I would think you'd get a positive even if you aren't expecting AF for another week. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->