Any ideas? :)

Fyren

Reaction score
My AF was due between 27-28 (I know it wasn't long ago), no sign of her at all.
Last night I experienced extreme stomach pains that were really hard to walk with.
The pain mainly was on the left side stretching over to the right.
I've been having on and off hot flashes the past few days, sometimes none at all.
I don't symptom spot, I just wait and see if there are any changes to the usual - and this is by far the strangest change.
My AF symptoms usually are around the ovaries and that's it, nothing else..
My OH says it might be gas, but I haven't passed any gas yet (TMI)..
Veins are a little more prominent around my nips (TMI, sorry)..
Everything else seems normal,quite dry down there with a tiny bit of white lotiony/creamy cm.
Cervix checking is useless, but it's quite handy to collect CM (LOL, TMI again, sorry)...
A lot more when I check there.

Honestly not sure what to think, haha.
I'm hoping this is my month, my OH birthday is on June 5th, hoping to have a Positive PT.

Baby dust to you all <3

If your AF is already due I'd test, but I bought a huge bag of cheap tests off Amazon so I test almost every week at this point haha. Your symptoms don't sound like regular pregnancy symptoms, but that doesn't mean they aren't. Everyone is different. If you don't want to test yet I suggest waiting a week longer, so you have a more definite answer.

If your AF is already due I'd test, but I bought a huge bag of cheap tests off Amazon so I test almost every week at this point haha. Your symptoms don't sound like regular pregnancy symptoms, but that doesn't mean they aren't. Everyone is different. If you don't want to test yet I suggest waiting a week longer, so you have a more definite answer.

I understand. :cry:
I'll probably wait until AF shows her ugly face. :cry:
Trying so hard not to get my hopes up..

I'm in exactly the same boat and I know how hard it hurts. AF is due tomorrow for me, but I tested a few minutes ago and got a negative.

But don't lose hope! There is definitely still a chance for you this cycle, and if this month isn't the month there's plenty more months to follow. This is such a difficult path, but we're strong enough to keep climbing it.

I'm in exactly the same boat and I know how hard it hurts. AF is due tomorrow for me, but I tested a few minutes ago and got a negative.

But don't lose hope! There is definitely still a chance for you this cycle, and if this month isn't the month there's plenty more months to follow. This is such a difficult path, but we're strong enough to keep climbing it.

Me and my OH are hitting our 5th month of TTC, we had a chemical pregnancy in January (our first month of TTC).. At least I know we are eligible to conceive. :)

Baby :dust: to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->