Any ideas?

Yvonne

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there are any other symptoms top anemia other than tiredness?

The reason i am asking is because i have been awful the last few days.
I have been sooooo tired, really weak and feeling sick after food but also when i get really tired. Andy left me to have a lie in this morning, i got up at 11.10am and by 2pm i as nodding off again!

But to make matters worse my spd has kicked in again so i have been in agony, not sure why is has come back but it is making mobility hard :(

Does this (aprat from SPD) sound like anemia

i had it really bad and had to have a blood transfusion while pregnant with adele :(. I was always tired really pale looking and your supposed to have like blood or red stuff in the inside of your bottom eye lid if that makes sence, mines wasnt it was just a pink clour (doc said if you just slightly pull your eye lid down and have a look mines was just pinky clour but no blood or veins soz if that makes no sence) i always got very dizzy if standing for more than 5 mins, always felt very sick and really weak too, walking upstairs nocked me for ten :oops:

sorry if this doesnt make any sence hun and hope you feel better soon
xxxxxx

get your thryoid levels checked with the G.P hunnie,could be under-active and in beginning first symtom is extreme tiredness then depression,bulgy eyes and general slow-downing,can be sorted in a jiffy. Make an appt to rule out

bex

I was anemic with both the kids but it went almost straight after.

I am getting drained really easy and the bags under my eyes have extra bags! :lol:

I'm going to make an appointment tomorrow i think

Thanks girlies

i was anemic with callum really badly nearly had 2 go n get an iron injection :shock: but as u sed is prob best 2 get it checked out!!! tht rules out any worries too!! keep us updated hun, good luck!!

you're all mentioning anemia in pregnancy, I'M NOT PREGNANT!! :lol: :lol:

God don't wish that on me :lol: :lol:

I didnt mention anemia,lol

Also didnt want to worry you either.

bex.x

:oops: u shouted at me :cry: :p i had it for about 2 month after pregnancy too :D lol

i had it after having jack but it went back to normal

I didn't mean to shout, i was making a point!! Sorry Yvanne :hugs:

I am getting it checked next week bexxie- thanks hun :wink:

well let us know hun :D hope all is ok :hugs:

ive still got it hun :wink: they give me iron tablets now but i cant take them cos they make me constipated and sick :( and i refuse to get the injections cos they are too sore :oops: but eat plenty of greens :wink: :wink:

haha Yvonne is shouting at people tut tut :D

aw I hope you are feeling better soon! and get some sort of answer from the dr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->