Any ideas?

Kitten

Mummy to Theakston & Nyah
Reaction score
I'm 10DPO and have felt sick ALL day, however, nausea is something I recently started getting with PMS, but not this bad.

I also have a dull ache in my right lower back, kidney kind of area, and pain kind of shooting down my thighs when I walk.

Should I be worried or do you think it's PMS or pg symptoms? I had shoulder tip pain before and started freaking out but I think it was from the desk I was at as I swapped to this one and feel OK now.

I'd written off any hopes of being pg as have no sore boobs or anything but this nausea is killing me. I might test tomorrow after all, just for my sanity.

Any suggestions on how to get rid of nausea? I know ginger is supposed to be good but I don't fancy stuffing my face with ginger biscuits all day lol. I'm going to go down to Superdrug to get a test for tomorrow and while I'm there is there anything I can get? Do travel sickness tablets or anything help?

Try travel sickness bands!!! They should help....no drugs then!!

I'm 11 DPO !! Sat on my hands again today...really don't think I will get a :bfp: this month :cry:
Only 1 sore boob,bit of crampy pains and starving hungry all the time but thats it....gotta be out this time!!! :cry:

Hi there,

I think you should probably test tomorrow. I suppose it could be a large number of things - pg (hopefully!), part of your usual pms symptoms or maybe you've picked up a bug?!
Sorry I can't really help with the sickness but I hope you feel better soon and let us know how you get on

:hug:

Ah sickness bands! Good idea!

I feel terrrrribly sick atm, mostly cause i have tonsilitis as well as a bunged up nose and everytime i try to cough or anythin i'm nearly sick. I'm also due AF on Fridayyyy, and i've been feelin very very achy and am noticing more shooting pains.. May be from being ill but let's hope not!

Good luck xx

Spent £8 on travel sickness bands but they seem to have done the trick, thank god!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->